Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Seems personal.

His brother is in the same bloods gang that Rozier has pledged alligence to publicly. It's a known thing amongst the players and now he is trying to turn it into a brand, rather successfully.

apparently it's the get money boyz lol

but i feel like it can't be very serious 

7 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Seems personal.

His brother is in the same bloods gang that Rozier has pledged alligence to publicly. It's a known thing amongst the players and now he is trying to turn it into a brand, rather successfully.

Boot him out of the NBA.

34 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

idk mang the NBA clamped down on gang stuff awhile ago, i don't imagine this is the case

uhhhhhh pretty sure a barstool dude gave him that nickname and they are making those shirts 

I feel like if it was that serious you'd have feds constantly investigating a millionaire gang member. It might be like rappers who are "affiliated" with a gang. P-Diddy is technically considered "affiliated" with the Gambino crime family. But it really just means he has some friends in it who invite him to parties and crap. 

7 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I feel like if it was that serious you'd have feds constantly investigating a millionaire gang member. It might be like rappers who are "affiliated" with a gang. P-Diddy is technically considered "affiliated" with the Gambino crime family. But it really just means he has some friends in it who invite him to parties and crap. 

I think it goes deeper than just some parties for Diddy.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

it's all good, the refs called nothing all game on either side 

Sixers fan here. Definitely saw him travel but knew they would never call it and was fine with it I suppose. We had our chance(s) to win. 

Archived