Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Funny, that got me thinking. Derozan is from Compton (affiliation or not) but if the Sixers don't get Lebron, PG or Kawhi, all who the Sixers could use. Would/should they trade for Derozan? They have the cap space and could use his all-around scoring. Think a combination of picks or even Fultz straight up could do it.

Don't shoot me. just asking.

I’ll pass on Demarr DeFrozen. 

12 hours ago, mm6492 said:

I thought Covington falling apart, our 3-point shooters going cold, Simmons struggling mightily or Marco being the worst defender ever may have been why we lost.

But in retrospect, I think it is an utter lack of gang affiliation - something Colangelo must fix this offseason. 

I literally laughed out loud lol 

As far as free agents I’m not seeing too much that are great. Outside of Bron and PG13? I’m looking for 3 and D guys. Only ones available are Avery Bradley, KCP. as far as backup centers you got Demond and Noel. So guys like Marco, Ersan may be who you settle for on 1yr deals. There is a kid from Brooklyn that could be a nice addition shooting but I don’t know his market value. Joe Harris. 

Draft wise im really interested in moving up for a Porter Jr,  Jaren Jackson, Wendell Carter and Mikal Bridges. I think the two bigs can play not only the 4 but backup Embiid. No need for Amir and it seems Holmes fell out of favor with Brett so he could be packaged in a trade to move up. 

Just thinking out loud. I’ll be honest I do not trust Bryan Colangelo. 

4 hours ago, phillybul said:

I’ll pass on Demarr DeFrozen. 

4 hours ago, phillybul said:

I literally laughed out loud lol 

All these gang affiliates mentioned go cold in the playoffs. Harden, DeRozen, John Wall (except for one game against the Celtics in 2017).

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Umm Scary Terry tho?

He’s not fake, he’s real, at least compared to those guys. But you’re correct, Rozier has been better in the playoffs with the caveat being that he is not the regular veteran starter those others are.

Archived