Drafts over.. Dez maybe now??

10Manning10

On 5/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Wait, what? 

Wasn’t that proven not to be true?

No there is actually no proof either way. And I watched the mothers interview again with police (and she has yet to be arrested for false claims of a crime, he just smacked her arms out of his way, slapped her with his baseball cap, and pushed her to the ground. She hasn't been charged with any making false statements, obstruction of justice, or defamation of character charges. So I would assume it's true. 

5 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

No there is actually no proof either way. And I watched the mothers interview again with police (and she has yet to be arrested for false claims of a crime, he just smacked her arms out of his way, slapped her with his baseball cap, and pushed her to the ground. She hasn't been charged with any making false statements, obstruction of justice, or defamation of character charges. So I would assume it's true. 

Regardless if it’s true or not, the perception of him is unfair. And like I said I’m much more worried about his on field play. People saying that he is somehow a detriment to Odell are being silly.

You guys are nuts. Acting as though a motivated Dez Bryant (wants to prove the naysayers wrong) is a bad thing to add to your offense , is absurd.

Acting like he wouldn't or couldn't be a instant #2 opposite OBJ, is absurd. Don't care if Sheppard is on the field or not. The man is a 3rd down and RZ machine when utilized properly.

Please don't sign him. Please!!

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys are nuts. Acting as though a motivated Dez Bryant (wants to prove the naysayers wrong) is a bad thing to add to your offense , is absurd.

Acting like he wouldn't or couldn't be a instant #2 opposite OBJ, is absurd. Don't care if Sheppard is on the field or not. The man is a 3rd down and RZ machine when utilized properly.

Please don't sign him. Please!!

Between OBJ, Barkley and Engram, we already have enough playmakers.  We don't need a regressing diva in the locker room complaining that he's not getting enough targets. 

39 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Between OBJ, Barkley and Engram, we already have enough playmakers.  We don't need a regressing diva in the locker room complaining that he's not getting enough targets. 

Because he absolutely will not get enough targets in this offense. He'd be the 4th option at best. 

Well I for one am extremely glad the Giants are so talented at the skilled position they can't use Dez Bryant. I truly hope the FO feels the same!!

It was bad enough dealing with him as a Cowgirl. 

I'm gonna level with you guys. I'm still a die-hard Eagles fan, but I'm just as excited to watch the Giants as I am the Eagles this year.

I've always been enamored with the Runningback position for as long as I can remember. To see a generational talent like Barkley at my alma mater? It's just a perfect recipe for the most enjoyable watching experience. Not to mention. It's really kinda disappointing to see you guys just be 100% irrelevant. It feels like the necessary banter just completely dies. The old saying of "keep your friends close, your enemies closer, except Dallas. Feck Dallas."

On 5/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Regardless if it’s true or not, the perception of him is unfair. And like I said I’m much more worried about his on field play. People saying that he is somehow a detriment to Odell are being silly.

If it is true, the perception is untrue cause it's not bad enough. 

Archived