So...who is your rookie? And why?

vegas492

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Which are you more giddy about :

Packers draft class or Badgers recruit class ?

Packers draft class by the slimmest of margins. Now, if you combine 2018 with 2019 for the Badgers, I'm going Bucky. Can't wait til we double dip with a Badgers National Title and a Packers Superb Owl.

2 hours ago, Lodestar said:

I've been wondering about—is that realistic? Are there teams that will let one of their corners play one way but have all the others play a different way?

Realistically they will likely want to try and teach him better technique for man coverage and try and make him an all around corner. 

But early on I’m sure they will be more match up driven with him... if they ask him to do man. Although depending on how Pettine is he might not mind saying it’s man across the board and given film study if Jackson wants to play off more in man that they will say just get the job done.

I don’t know how strict they are with it. But my love for this pick rides on the fact if Pettine brings some of that simple Seattle coverage concepts with him. If so Jackson will be at home pressing and bailing.

I'm going all in on Green Eyes.  That effing Dave Dameshek interview will always make me think of that.  I wish I could unsee that interview, but I can't.  Green Eyes is my guy.  Mitchel Trubisky pick six is going to be his first play as a pro on a Hall of Fame career. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm going all in on Green Eyes.  That effing Dave Dameshek interview will always make me think of that.  I wish I could unsee that interview, but I can't.  Green Eyes is my guy.  Mitchel Trubisky pick six is going to be his first play as a pro on a Hall of Fame career. 

Mitchel Trupicksixy

48 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Talk about an awkward interview. You could tell Jaire thought he was a freak.

7 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Oren Burks. I am doing penance for missing him in the draft game.

He will toss around Vikings like brickbats and hold doors open for little old ladies.

Ok, I'm hopping on this bandwagon. My favs usually come from the later rounds - but I think the third is late enough.

48 minutes ago, gopackgo27 said:

Josh Jackson, think we may have gotten ourselves a more athletic Richard Sherman. He's going to look SO good in Green & Gold.

People are comparing him to Josh Norman and Richard Sherman, quite the comparisons. 

Archived