The 53: Player, Roster, & Acquisitions Talk

Mind Character

10 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Innit funny how when you trade away your two most talented WRs, your WR corps is trash?

I am old enough to remember Jarvis Landry making the proclamation that this was the best WR group in the league.

With Josh Gordon here, it may have been one of the best. That's exactly who this team could use right now. Not that I'm going to bash them for moving on, but I have trouble blocking the thoughts of his skillset in this offense out of my mind. The Baker to Gordon connection would have been a sight to behold.

I said before the year that we desperately needed another dynamic outside WR even if Gordon was here, let alone as an insurance policy. I think that we're finding that out and reaping that now. Honestly it's going to be hard to judge Baker the rest of the way if we don't have the dudes to get it done out there, not to mention winning games and putting a competitive offense out on the field. The OL is going to be at a disadvantage as well with pressure, having to block longer, etc.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Little Debbie is offended. Not the preferred sweets of choice but solid when you only have 50 cents and a sweet tooth craving.

Also, my next door neighbor Debbie is the poster for milfs everywhere.

Tell me she is a red-head ? :)

13 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Innit funny how when you trade away your two most talented WRs, your WR corps is trash?

I am old enough to remember Jarvis Landry making the proclamation that this was the best WR group in the league.

Coleman is trash. There is a reason he isn’t even on a practice squad right now. Other teams know he isn’t even worth a practice squad roster spot. Hell they prolly know that if they put him on the PS and call him up that they are stuck with him for at least another additional 3weeks. 

Even if the Browns has Coleman they still be in the boat of having a team that has a group of wideouts that cant catch

3 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Little Debbie is offended. Not the preferred sweets of choice but solid when you only have 50 cents and a sweet tooth craving.

Also, my next door neighbor Debbie is the poster for milfs everywhere.

Pics or it didn't happen.

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

That is rough. We like you enough to play you later this year, dont like you enough to keep you. 

It is rough... and actually I'm of the opinion that we should've kept him on the roster while he heals up like we are doing with Schobert and Higgins, but GMs usually only do that with a limited amount of players that are starters because roster spots are precious back-ups don't usually get the same treatment.

Let's just hope Burgess heals up and returns a few weeks from now.

7 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Go be a west coast fan, you Debbie downer

Reality is a *****, ain't it?

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

They raised the price to $1.39

I blame Hue.

Archived