Gregory to file for reinstatement May 1st

D82

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Hey, I got excited. What can I say?

If it makes you feel any better I automatically assumed you knew it was from his rookie year(seeing that we were just on that topic)and you were reminding us of how good he was and probably still is.

35 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

If it makes you feel any better I automatically assumed you knew it was from his rookie year(seeing that we were just on that topic)and you were reminding us of how good he was and probably still is.

...Yes. That's exactly why I posted it. :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

If he gets reinstated, I’d be curious as to what kind of shape he is in and how are his skills? He is gonna be rusty as hell!! 

Supposedly he's been working hard during his off time. I think he was working with Greg Townsend this offseason to keep his game fresh. I'm sure he'll need some time, but he'll have all of camp and preseason to get in shape. And even then, he's a situational pass rusher until further notice.

Sorry to be a bluenose about this but I'm on a "prove you can stay clean" side of things.

There is a huge risk here. He comes in, plays great, our d line begins dominating, YEAH!

Then he gets high, gets caught and the morale of this team is once again in the toilet.

Do I like that he is back? Yes.

Do I trust him to stay clean? ?

Archived