Preseason Week 1 GDT @ Cleveland Browns

Dome

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

WTF PJ? He left his feet trying to tackle Coleman?! No breakdown whatsoever. 

Then he totally sacrificed his body to make the stop on the next play. It's forgiven. 

13 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

This is getting irritating, I wanted to see some of our offensive guys in action.  At least we saw a bit of Kamara.

Tommylee lewis getting a lot of looks tonight

I nabbed Kamara 12th overall in a dynasty PPR draft last night. He's going to be on my team for a long, long time. He may not have elite vision...but the guy is so slippery and quick...he's going to do big things in this offense. He and Ingram are going to be really exciting to see complement one another.

10 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I nabbed Kamara 12th overall in a dynasty PPR draft last night. He's going to be on my team for a long, long time. He may not have elite vision...but the guy is so slippery and quick...he's going to do big things in this offense. He and Ingram are going to be really exciting to see complement one another.

Welcome back @sammymvpknight been waaaay too long.

I agree on Kamara. His vision isn't very good, I saw him miss the hole a couple times. That said he made guys miss all night, and making guys miss is a very important skill. You can learn how to read your blocks and hit the hole, you can't learn elusiveness.

4 hours ago, NS922 said:

It looked the same as the last few years. At least we still have a few guys with potential.

Looking the same as the last few years, down Brees Unger Armstead Ingram Peterson Lattimore or Breaux is a pretty darn good start IMO.

Archived