Preseason Week 1 GDT @ Cleveland Browns

Dome

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Looking the same as the last few years, down Brees Unger Armstead Ingram Peterson Lattimore or Breaux is a pretty darn good start IMO.

True. Still, it was so similar. Flashes of potential, keeping the game close, then losing at the end. Needless to say, I can't wait to see the starters.

Also, we've been relatively injury-free so far. Gotta wonder when that's going to balance out.......

13 minutes ago, NS922 said:

True. Still, it was so similar. Flashes of potential, keeping the game close, then losing at the end. Needless to say, I can't wait to see the starters.

Agreed. I think the DBs were improved. Coverage as a whole seemed improved. I realize it was Cleveland, but we didn't have our starters in at CB either. I definitely want to see Lattimore and Breaux. If they start getting burned early like our CBs last year, that could spell trouble. 

14 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Also, we've been relatively injury-free so far. Gotta wonder when that's going to balance out.......

tenor.gif

Don't wanna think about that right now.

Archived