The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

Father Anthony’s Chapel - Feb 12th 1933

“I’m hungry,” A Member of the Congregation complained. “We’re all hungry. And we’re freezing. We’re starving and freezing to death, Father.”

Father Anthony stared out the window, he couldn’t see the trees just beyond the fence in front of the church. The snow flurry had turned into a full blown whiteout. He turned around and looked at his congregation, a dozen or so expressionless faces stared back at him. He had led his people up the mountain looking for salvation but only found solitude. Supplies hadn’t come in weeks, and looking at the ever-falling snow didn’t give much hope that they’d be arriving anytime soon. Things had never been more bleak, the mood was somber and grim.

Father finally spoke, “‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?’ Do you know the good word, child?”

The Starving Faithful stood up. “We know the scripture, Father. But we’re weak, we’re dying. We need food and warmth…” he paused, “... I could head out tonight. If I make it down the mountain we could have rescuers here by this time next week.”

“Rescue?! Those men in town have less than we do, child. What could they provide you that your Lord would not?” Father quoted more scripture, “‘The young lion suffers from want and hunger, but those who seek the Lord lack nothing.’

The Starving Faithful raised his voice “I sought the Lord but lack everything! You’ve taken everything from us, Father! You’ve taken everything and brought us here to die!”

“Alright, that’s enough.” Doc Hopkins made his way to the front of the Church. “Nobody’s going to die, the good Lord will provide. And nobody is leaving tonight either, it'll be dark in a couple hours anyways. We’ll wait until morning and send out a hunting party to look for some food. We’ll start a fire for tonight. We can burn another pew, something tells me we won’t be getting a big crowd this Sunday anyways.”

[LINK TO MAFIASCUM SETUP]

Basic Rules:

Game related communications outside of this thread or factional chat is not allowed at any time. Do not edit posts for any reason. Do not copy and paste or screen capture anything I send you. Don’t get Webmaster or another moderator called into this thread for anything. You and/or your team will be punished if you break any of these rules.

Daily voting is the only requirement to play. If you fail to vote for a lynch I’ll begin looking for a replacement. I reserve the right to replace any player that didn't vote. If you fail to vote a 2nd time and I haven’t found a replacement you’ll be mod killed. These do not have to be consecutive nights. If the Day Phase is less than 24 hours the daily voting requirement will not be in effect for that day.

Mechanics and Gameplay:

Each day vote for the player that you want to lynch that night. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. When voters have reached a majority on one player I will announce Nightfall. Day Phases will always be at least 12 hours long (excluding speed rounds) so even if we get a majority on a player early I will not progress the game to the Night Phase until we’re 12 hours into the day.

I reserve the right to force Nightfall if the group cannot decide on who to lynch. If this happens I will post a warning at least 6 hours before nightfall and again 1 hour before. If there is no majority before Nightfall, the plurality vote will win. If there is a tie there will be no lynch until one vote changes. The first player to have the plurality vote after Nightfall will by lynched.

After the Lynch, I will announce what time the next day will start and we will begin the Night Phase. The Night Phase will always be at least 12 hours long. You may post in thread, but voting will not count at night. You can change your move as many times as you would like up until the start of the next day. I make no guarantees about my availability in a Factional Chat Rooms. Moves should be PM’d to me on Football’s Future to ensure I receive them.

If you’re lynched or killed by another game mechanic you may make one farewell post. Please nothing game related.

11sanchez11, @49ers4life52,  @amac, @bcb1213, @beezee,  @biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger, @Darth Pees, @devils1854 @bucsfan333 @EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3, @incognito_man,  @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash@JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11@MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L@Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad@Pats#1, @PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss, @ravens_rool28, @Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1@SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie@The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3@twslhs20, @Tyty, @Ua@UofMfan909, @utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz @Famous Jameis @LETSGOBROWNIES @LetTheBallFly

Just now, Tk3 said:

This thing lasts a maximum of 3 days, right?

Unless somehow all of the cannibals kill each other N1

The Vig doesn't have to make all their hits. But yes, it's a short game. 

Archived