The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

But..... you could still shoot me? I don’t see how this changes anything at all either way you look at it..... unless you are mafia

How can I possibly be mafia? Lol you and LTBF claimed the same role. Why would I unvote? Ugh more paranoia

@LetTheBallFly and @Whicker gathered up some rope and took @gopherwrestler to the top of the church's chapel. They tied the rope around his neck and threw him off. 

Gopher is dead, he was Father Anthony.

The two remaining men looked at each other, flecks of flesh on their teeth and skin stuck under their nails.

"I won't eat you if you don't eat me.... Deal?" One of them asked.

"Deal... besides, with all these bodies still around, we'll be fat and plump come springtime anyways." The other replied.

@Whicker the Starving Faithful and @LetTheBallFly the Cannibal Scum lived happily through the winter.

The End.

Right off the top, let me apologize for messing up this game.

I created rules that intended for players to have 12 hours to move their votes around as to not rush into a lynch, but they were not clear and caused confusion in the end. This was the rule in the OP:

On 5/1/2018 at 8:56 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Day Phases will always be at least 12 hours long (excluding speed rounds) so even if we get a majority on a player early I will not progress the game to the Night Phase until we’re 12 hours into the day.

I woke up this morning and it has been pointed out to me that gopher changed his vote off ET before 50 minutes before the 12 hours was up the Day of ETs lynch, so my rule wasn't followed. That's my f*** up folks. Sorry.

It was absolutely my fault for not picking this up. I was out at a concert the night before and trying to progress the game before I left the next morning I saw people talking about ET hitting majority and I didn't go see if anyone had changed before the 12 hour mark. I assumed everyone understood my rule so I assumed it was the right lynch, but reading back I see gopher changed his vote 11 hour into the day, and that should've prevented the majority lynch. That's 100% my fault for being lazy and assuming everyone understood a new rule we've never used before, and then my assumptions led to me screwing up the lynch.

It's clear people didn't understand the rule at the time either or they wouldn't have assumed ET was dead. If everyone didn't pick up on the rule it was probably a bad rule, the fact that I didn't correctly execute the VC and lynch that night made it even harder for someone to have been able to understand the rule as i wanted it to be read.

Because of my screw up, @LetTheBallFly had every reason to assume lynch votes COULD end before the 12 hour mark with majority, even if the lynch wasn't going to be processed until the 12 hour minimum. My screw up by moving forward with the ET lynch reinforced the idea that we'd lynch majority regardless of the 12 hour rule. This ending is totally my fault. Sorry folks. I didn't realize until this morning when I was reminded about the ET lynch, then I went back and saw Gopher's post that was in time to save ET, but it was too late.

I tried tweaking and changing some rules to make for a fair balanced game but seem to have complicated things even further. I'm gonna be taking a break from mafia, two games in a row have ended in confusion about the rules and that's not fun for anyone. I take full responsibility for the screw up in this one, as it all kicked off with me lynching ET because I didn't see Gopher had changed his vote in time. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Whicker and LTBF divvied up your scraps into their respective coolers and larders 

Again? Damn. 

Cut me into a million pieces in BB, and now here. Drats.

Damn this one left a bad taste in my mouth.

I definitely don’t want my games to be frustrating and make people feel cheated and because of my mislynch that’s exactly what happened.

Imma be doing some soul searching after this one, sorry folks 

Archived