The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Someone should host a game. Hosting it properly would be nice, so I can see a game with no WTF moments and take notes lol 

I don’t think I’ll be hosting again until B.B. is over, but I haven’t played in like 3 months 

I'm working on a game with LTBF but it's not close yet.  Just been way to busy to get it ready. 

I like bigger games, more discussion and flow. Not sure we have enough given BB. Hopefully soon though

@Tk3 both the last 2 games I was not the one to suggest killing you as mafia. I went with it but I did not push it. Just thought you should know that. Was kind of fun though lol. I also chose not to hammer you since you probably would have lost your mind at that point. 

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Would you prefer to run a simple game or one with more roles? I've got a few stored somewhere. I could give you one.

Sure I'll take one but I want to give @bcb1213 a chance to host if he wants to. I'd probably prefer one with more roles

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Would you prefer to run a simple game or one with more roles? I've got a few stored somewhere. I could give you one.

I prefer a goddam RICK AND MORTY Mafia game. I might come out of retirement for Rick and Morty.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I prefer a goddam RICK AND MORTY Mafia game. I might come out of retirement for Rick and Morty.

Don't retire. We will set up 50 straight different versions of Rick and Morty mafia to keep you in the game for a long time to come :D

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8476237

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Don't retire. We will set up 50 straight different versions of Rick and Morty mafia to keep you in the game for a long time to come :D

I'd love to put one together but would prefer to play in a Rick and Morty game 

3 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I like bigger games, more discussion and flow. Not sure we have enough given BB. Hopefully soon though

@Tk3 both the last 2 games I was not the one to suggest killing you as mafia. I went with it but I did not push it. Just thought you should know that. Was kind of fun though lol. I also chose not to hammer you since you probably would have lost your mind at that point. 

nah man, you don't need to give an explanation. Your role was mafia, and you played it well.

My beef in this scenario has never been with mafia roles, it is how the interrelationships effect the civ side.

Archived