The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Whicker shot his load to fast before I could fix my mistake

First, as I explained earlier, there wasn't a huge huge risk as long as I didn't get lynched. I'm shooting LTBF and it'll be a tie

Second, a fake roleblocker claim is what I was waiting for. Claiming impossible actions is a sure way to get you lynched. How was I supposed to know you made a mistake? Why would I ask "you sure about that?" when that literally gives a trapped scum a way out. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

First, as I explained earlier, there wasn't a huge huge risk as long as I didn't get lynched. I'm shooting LTBF and it'll be a tie

Second, a fake roleblocker claim is what I was waiting for. Claiming impossible actions is a sure way to get you lynched. How was I supposed to know you made a mistake? Why would I ask "you sure about that?" when that literally gives a trapped scum a way out. 

Noooo but you could have gave me 5 min to look and make sure I had it right damnit!

I can’t edit posts. 

I actually did post it. Go check the big brother stuff, then I got to thinking.... damnit... I actually didn’t roleblock whicker. Coming here to post it and like magic you had me locked in. 

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Noooo but you could have gave me 5 min to look and make sure I had it right damnit!

I can’t edit posts. 

I actually did post it. Go check the big brother stuff, then I got to thinking.... damnit... I actually didn’t roleblock whicker. Coming here to post it and like magic you had me locked in. 

Well, my bad then I guess. I can't say civs deserved this win anyway

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Game is over and votes are locked in so I don't get what's going on.

There are no rules on locking votes in, also:

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

With 3 players left. It's 2 to lynch. 

We will not proceed with the lynch until 10am EST tomorrow, even with majority. 

If everyone would like to end the game tonight we can, as I've had a change of plans and will be around

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

There are no rules on locking votes in, also:

If everyone would like to end the game tonight we can, as I've had a change of plans and will be around

Well Civs won, so sure end it.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I don’t understand the difference here. 

The difference is that both of you claimed civ after I thought votes were locked and that seemed strange. Now I find out votes aren't locked which means one of you likely knew this and knew the game wasn't technically over until morning. And the one that would want to fake that would be the one who had the two votes 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The difference is that both of you claimed civ after I thought votes were locked and that seemed strange. Now I find out votes aren't locked which means one of you likely knew this and knew the game wasn't technically over until morning. And the one that would want to fake that would be the one who had the two votes 

But..... you could still shoot me? I don’t see how this changes anything at all either way you look at it..... unless you are mafia

LTBF

This is officially the strangest game of mafia I've played. We had two people play who weren't signed up. We had a town tunnel on me for things that had nothing to do with the game. We had a town practically hammer himself in LYLO. We had tunneling on people after they were lynched. And now this.

I believe you, Gopher. I read back through our most recent conversation and it feels honest. IDK it really really bothers me that you claimed to have roleblocked me like that was supposed to convince me that you were actually it. People aren't given notifications that they are roleblocked so it seems weird. LTBF's most recent "let's end the game" post is just as bad though.

@domepatrol91 I'm not changing this vote. Let's end the game

Archived