Why did these guys fall?

JaguarCrazy2832

21 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Plus his 3 cone time was great that is a better guage of coverage ability than 40 time. I'm not trying to be a homer but they got a 2nd or first round prospect in the 4th.

Griffin or Jowell were on my wish,list.

This is the best broncos draft,class I can remember.  I just,hope the head coach shows up .

Yeah they did very well, Chubb just fell to him and should become a great pro, especially with Miller taking a lot of pressure off him as a rusher on the opposite side.  Sutton I felt was a 1st round prospect all the way, nice looking athlete for his size and has been really productive for a long period of time.  Should do very well, and Freeman is a strong running back and good value in the 3rd round for sure.  Hamilton as well is a very solid WR and knows how to get open and is a smooth route runner, Fumagalli has great hands as well and can make some very impressive catches.  Jewell as well is a flat out steal in the 4th round with his nose for the football and toughness, has been a nasty aggressive player for a long time who flat out makes big plays and tackles.

Only real question in that draft was David Williams, I liked him on South Carolina early in his career but never did much.  Did well this only year year on Arkansas but still is just a good solid build for a RB but not sure he is all that elite in anything and is a very poor poor version of Royce Freeman.  Very similar sized backs, and probably could have got him as a UDFA but other than that the Broncos did have a fine draft.  

Even as UDFA Jeff Holland was a steal, probably should not have came out as a JR but kid showed good ability to bend the edge and get pressure from the outside.  Strong player and great developmental pass rusher no question.  Phillip Lindsay is a long shot but has some versatility to him and big play ability, can make some big plays running or catching the ball.  Lowell Lotuelei is a steal as well, fine DT prospect that just did not have a great year this past season and Trey Marshall at times showed fine toughness as a tackler at safety or even in the slot just never really got much action in that talented secondary.  

13 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah they did very well, Chubb just fell to him and should become a great pro, especially with Miller taking a lot of pressure off him as a rusher on the opposite side.  Sutton I felt was a 1st round prospect all the way, nice looking athlete for his size and has been really productive for a long period of time.  Should do very well, and Freeman is a strong running back and good value in the 3rd round for sure.  Hamilton as well is a very solid WR and knows how to get open and is a smooth route runner, Fumagalli has great hands as well and can make some very impressive catches.  Jewell as well is a flat out steal in the 4th round with his nose for the football and toughness, has been a nasty aggressive player for a long time who flat out makes big plays and tackles.

Only real question in that draft was David Williams, I liked him on South Carolina early in his career but never did much.  Did well this only year year on Arkansas but still is just a good solid build for a RB but not sure he is all that elite in anything and is a very poor poor version of Royce Freeman.  Very similar sized backs, and probably could have got him as a UDFA but other than that the Broncos did have a fine draft.  

Even as UDFA Jeff Holland was a steal, probably should not have came out as a JR but kid showed good ability to bend the edge and get pressure from the outside.  Strong player and great developmental pass rusher no question.  Phillip Lindsay is a long shot but has some versatility to him and big play ability, can make some big plays running or catching the ball.  Lowell Lotuelei is a steal as well, fine DT prospect that just did not have a great year this past season and Trey Marshall at times showed fine toughness as a tackler at safety or even in the slot just never really got much action in that talented secondary.  

Listen if your first question mark is a 6th rounder you're doing well.

Archived