Bowser's WAAAAY-TOO-EARLY 2019 Mock

BowserBroncos

Methinks Dalton will be okay with better line play.  having said that, picking 9th means that the o-line didn't play as well as hoped.

Either way, I say the first rounder will be an offensive or defensive tackle.  We don't take DTs that high, but with next year's crop, it might be the perfect time to buck that trend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/06/2018 at 10:56 PM, Ajayii said:

I know things change from year-to-year but just to play devil's advocate, what moves have the Broncos made to be picking in the bottom of the 1st while Miami is picking #1? 

Gase was just running the score up on Denver without his starting QB and a slew of injuries. Just curious. 

Sorry for the late reply....is more about the easy schedule than the moves....a good production from the draft class and a way better QB play from Keenum should land Denver a chance to be in the conversation for a Wild Card spot.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:50 AM, The Gnat said:

Solid Vikings pick, I don't know a ton about the 2019 prospects yet, but looking at it, seems like a good fit and I can easily see the Vikings going DE in round one next year.

Even with Griffen's contract? how much would a #3 rookie DE even play? Zimmer doesn't do a ton of rotating on his DLine it seems.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Even with Griffen's contract? how much would a #3 rookie DE even play? Zimmer doesn't do a ton of rotating on his DLine it seems.

Well, it was pre-Hunter extension that I made the comment. I think had they not locked up Hunter, the Vikings would have been looking for a DE higher.

And if I'm not mistaken, in Cincinnati Zimmer did rotate his DL a fair amount, and I think he wants to do so in MN, the depth just needs to be built up to do that more so. I know after being beat by the Eagles, that is something he talked about wanting to do more since that is how the Eagles kept more consistent pressure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If Miami passed on Ed Oliver, and he lives up to all the hype, and whomever we draft doesn't, I'd seriously consider giving up on being a Dolphins fan and stop watching the NFL altogether. I'm hanging on very loosely to the NFL as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived