Bowser's WAAAAY-TOO-EARLY 2019 Mock

BowserBroncos

14 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Did Tannehill hit the IR again, or did we trade up?

I wouldn't necessarily say the Fins are the worst team but this year it seems like there will be no absolut terrible team and lots of teams will be close together at 5-7 wins.

On 04/05/2018 at 9:13 AM, SBLIII said:

I wouldn't necessarily say the Fins are the worst team but this year it seems like there will be no absolut terrible team and lots of teams will be close together at 5-7 wins.

@freak_of_nature this....I see a good chance on the Fins being in the top 5 in next years draft. If that happens and Gase still the HC, he will go after his QB and finally move on Tannehill.

Why the heck would the Packers take a QB? They have Aaron Rodgers and just traded for backup DeShone Kizer just this offseason, who the Packers believe will be a good future starter.

On 5/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, badgers0821 said:

It's tough to even start with the Packers...just...no all the way around.  Packers may take a QB if one falls to them like Rodgers did in an epic tumble, but he is going to conceivably play at least 5 more years.

Packers will need pass rushers next year, that is our clear #1 need at this point.  No need for a QB, no need for a S, no need for DL.  However, if you think these guys are BPA then that is fine but my guess is you are going mostly on need, which these picks would not come close to.

Packers won't miss the playoffs and Denver won't make the playoffs :)  

Plus the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl, and the Saints are going to go 0-16 this season.  So this whole thing is terribly wrong.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:09 AM, MWil23 said:

No chance that Paris Campbell is a 1st rounder. Elite athlete with zero ability to catch or hold onto the football.

The only way - and this is a major stretch at best - that Parris makes it into the first round is as a punt returner. He is so fast that he can turn out his bedroom lights and be in bed before the room gets dark. BUT.........

Like the baseball analogy - you can be from home to first in 1.6 seconds - but if you cannot hit your way on; what good are you? Gotta catch the deep balls on a much more consistent basis.

And I have had the pleasure of watching Parris play in HS at SVSM, and in college at Thee Ohio State University. Yes, he has matured, but still a long way to go.

On 5/7/2018 at 7:46 PM, BowserBroncos said:

@freak_of_nature this....I see a good chance on the Fins being in the top 5 in next years draft. If that happens and Gase still the HC, he will go after his QB and finally move on Tannehill.

I'd rather have Francois in the 2nd than miss out on a great DL prospect at the top of the draft.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 5:10 AM, Beast said:

Why the heck would the Packers take a QB? They have Aaron Rodgers and just traded for backup DeShone Kizer just this offseason, who the Packers believe will be a good future starter.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On 5/7/2018 at 7:46 PM, BowserBroncos said:

I know things change from year-to-year but just to play devil's advocate, what moves have the Broncos made to be picking in the bottom of the 1st while Miami is picking #1? 

Gase was just running the score up on Denver without his starting QB and a slew of injuries. Just curious. 

Archived