Denzel Ward

Ward Pick Yay or Nay   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Ward Pick Yay or Nay

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Article/Bradley-Chubb-on-pace-to-shatter-NFL-rookie-single-season-sack-record-123519435/Ā 

ā€œCan you believes dat sum of deez idjuts wanted Chubb over Ward at 4 lololololā€

Just sayin....

I like how it says he is on pace to shatter the rookie sack record when he is on pace to end up with .3 more sacks.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I like how it says he is on pace to shatter the rookie sack record when he is on pace to end up with .3 more sacks.

Heā€™s has a good last couple games, 5Ā sacks total. But only had 1.5 in the five previous game. Ā 

I wouldn't expect him to continue getting multiple sacks but wouldnā€™t be surprised if he ended the year with 10 or 12.Ā 

Hes going to be a good player.Ā 

3 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Heā€™s has a good last couple games, 5Ā sacks total. But only had 1.5 in the five previous game. Ā 

I wouldn't expect him to continue getting multiple sacks but wouldnā€™t be surprised if he ended the year with 10 or 12.Ā 

Hes going to be a good player.Ā 

Wimbley looked amazing his rookie year...

Ā 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Wimbley looked amazing his rookie year...

Ā 

Chubb isn't bad at all. I think he'll have a solid NFL career, better than Wimbley's. But watch the sacks. Most of them, he's unguarded or he stunts through a gap for an easy sack. His recent success is clearly the result of having a great defensive front around him.

Archived