P4P Trade: Chiefs Dadi Nicolas for Browns Randall Telfer

Chiefer

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thankfully they waited for after the draft as to not distract anyone with this bombshell deal.

Can you imagine them telling another GM/agent during the draft "hold on I've got a trade for Dadi/Telfer I've got to finish first"?

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Can you imagine them telling another GM/agent during the draft "hold on I've got a trade for Dadi/Telfer I've got to finish first"?

Lol that would be great.  The other GM Googling the names to figure out who the hell they’re talking about.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol that would be great.  The other GM Googling the names to figure out who the hell they’re talking about.

If most execs were told CLE & KC were working together on a Nicholas-Telfer deal, 90+ percent of the GM's would probably think KC/CLE had hired some accounting firm to do a combined forensic audit because of alleged nefarious misdeeds by John Dorsey.  

Browns easily won this trade. I've seen Dadi move from his seat and even wipes it off when the starters come in for rest. That goes a long way. Just imagine when you go #2 immediately after somebody, you are thoroughly surprised by the warmth and comfort that your buns have been immersed in. You don't expect it and it's not a big deal, but it's a nice feeling. I just haven't seen that from Telfer....

Archived