Redskins Make National Headlines

11 hours ago, Eric said:

I just dont like how stories come to light from years ago. Especially at people's work. Small problems have a pretty good batting record to become big ones when they are no longer employed by the company.

Maybe there's merit to their story but I would have found it easier to believe if brought up a lot sooner than now.

Well this is kind of teetering on banned discussion now but we all know often times at a job things may be happening behind the scenes with bosses and certain employees that we all don’t know about but there are rumors. Most likely those things are true and they eventually come out. Given the Cosby, Weinstein and that person who lives at the end of the street that I live on and environment of today I find it totally plausible. Especially given the fact of how both the Redskins and Cowboys parade their cheerleaders around so much and make/raise money off of them as opposed to other teams, I definitely think some shady stuff goes down.

14 hours ago, Eric said:

I just dont like how stories come to light from years ago. Especially at people's work. Small problems have a pretty good batting record to become big ones when they are no longer employed by the company.

Maybe there's merit to their story but I would have found it easier to believe if brought up a lot sooner than now.

Why is it so hard for people to understand why someone wouldn't immediately come out about this stuff?

You do also realize they were signed to a NDA about this right?

10 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Why is it so hard for people to understand why someone wouldn't immediately come out about this stuff?

You do also realize they were signed to a NDA about this right?

Exactly, and it’s not exactly easy to come out against an extremely powerful business, person or a popular and beloved celebrity. In fact it’s probably one of the hardest things any of these people will ever do in their lives.

It's all hearsay until its proven. That's all I'm saying. I just dont feel comfortable with these types of stories, they're horrible in nature but there's been so many like these I feel it's to the point people say guilty way too quickly. 

I just want to be clear if this story is true then something should definitely be done. I'd just like to know if things really went down the they're accusing 

Archived