BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Man my squad looks to be 0-3 since I took over. Hard to win in this league and Andrew Luck is going to be a major decision for me in the offseason. That salary cap hit is huge and not playing is just eating my cap space, yet Mariota hasn't exactly had his best season this year.

Tough position to be in. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was roaming the forum late last night on my phone in bed and figured I'd have time this morning. If the deadline changed sorry just let me know.

Like I mentioned earlier on vacation this week and won't have computer access til Tuesday night next week. Still no excuse for not voting but I take time to read the matchups and gameplans. I hate that I'm looking like a bad owner right now :(

I'm not sure what happened here, as the deadline has been 10am EST all year. @DingoLadd we should probably make it noon in the future if that's what's stated in the OP

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man my squad looks to be 0-3 since I took over. Hard to win in this league and Andrew Luck is going to be a major decision for me in the offseason. That salary cap hit is huge and not playing is just eating my cap space, yet Mariota hasn't exactly had his best season this year.

Tough position to be in. 

Never give up Rusty.  I've won two games with Josh McCown starting...

Edited by Counselor
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm not sure what happened here, as the deadline has been 10am EST all year. @DingoLadd we should probably make it noon in the future if that's what's stated in the OP

I'll assume somewhere somehow someone read something wrong, probably me. 

I'll make a note of it to make it noon for the last 3 weeks.

20 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Think Evans is wrong.  His rookie contract was 4/14.369 mil or something.  Would be higher than his BDL 2900.

That's never how we have done 5th year options. The current year's portion of two season 5th year options is based on the players existing BDL contract, not their RL rookie contract.

5 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was roaming the forum late last night on my phone in bed and figured I'd have time this morning. If the deadline changed sorry just let me know.

Like I mentioned earlier on vacation this week and won't have computer access til Tuesday night next week. Still no excuse for not voting but I take time to read the matchups and gameplans. I hate that I'm looking like a bad owner right now :(

That's my fault then, not sure why I put noon on there, it should say 10 am. No worries then.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I remember voting and changing the time to 10 AM est. The noon vote time also caught me by surprise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Nope, don't do that. We voted on 10 am and I didn't change the OP.

• Like 1