BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Am I looking at the wrong spreadsheet? The only one I have is our roster spreadsheet and I don't have any shark tank tabs on it. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mHYG7mPiqLtMKTYKNqMCj_DQ8SorQle7x2bJ2hZwyDk/edit#gid=767776548

The updated spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-H8EoPV--Okyen1_xzyXSazmYYGpDo1uNI-0xJiBw/edit#gid=234922630

The old one.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

........but why? You've got a stud center.

Just 'Final hour'd" me on 2 guys you don't need. 

tumblr_okutyhDEmh1r30atgo5_400.gif

1. Eric Wood broke his leg last season(Groy is his backup)

2. John Sullivan missed all of last season with a back injury.

I seriously contemplated 3 upping Shipley

Just now, TedLavie said:

@SirA1 can you give me access to the Sheet16 tab in the roster spreadsheet? If I understand the spreadsheet correctly, I can't modify the rosters without it

I see you updated all the 2 o'clock signings other than Marcus Cooper. Last one left. Key cog to my defensive game plan and shut down 1A corner. Can't forget him. Plus he went to Rutgers.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I see you updated all the 2 o'clock signings other than Marcus Cooper. Last one left. Key cog to my defensive game plan and shut down 1A corner. Can't forget him. Plus he went to Rutgers.

I don't think it's been 24h just yet.

Don't worry though, your $450 will go to waste soon enough

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@SkunkApes @OleXmad One of your bids is invalid. Given that you don't want to make the effort of correctly quoting the current bid I'll let you look up if it's yours and who's the player

My bad, how I ended up quoting myself...I blame the forum. I'm an idiot but eh that's nothing new