BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@SirA1 can you give me access to the Sheet16 tab in the roster spreadsheet? If I understand the spreadsheet correctly, I can't modify the rosters without it

This isn't my spreadsheet. It's the test one Mike was working on. I'd try to contact him to see if he can give you full access.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

A what? 

I had no idea what he meant either. Euros.

@PR when you tell someone that you won't give up on a bid and they're better off 'bidding up' someone else...........doesn't that give people more reason to bid you up?

30 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I had no idea what he meant either. Euros.

@PR when you tell someone that you won't give up on a bid and they're better off 'bidding up' someone else...........doesn't that give people more reason to bid you up?

Dude was bidding on Flacco to 700. Dalton sold for 550. If those are his top options for backup QB and he instead starts bidding against the team that is starting Goff, he is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he will go for less

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PR said:

Dude was bidding on Flacco to 700. Dalton sold for 550. If those are his top options for backup QB and he instead starts bidding against the team that is starting Goff, he is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he will go for less

My point is that if anyone wants to make you spend more money, you just gave them the full go. 

Just now, Taylor091 said:

ok, whens the fixture schedule out?

No one answer this man. On the grounds that not only does he continue to talk stupid, but the fact that the schedule has been done and posted for quite a while.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

No one answer this man. On the grounds that not only does he continue to talk stupid, but the fact that the schedule has been done and posted for quite a while.

no link in the OP. is the list in the spreadsheet Ted shared the correct one?