BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

At least it's not Kizer. Hopefully Bradford suits up for ya, I want to beat you at 100%.

While Bradford has the best passer rating of any QB in the NFL, Keenum is 11th in passer rating out of qualified QB's. Not too shabby. Keenum is playing like a starter, and that's all I need to skate to victory.

14 minutes ago, DraftHobbyist said:

While Bradford has the best passer rating of any QB in the NFL, Keenum is 11th in passer rating out of qualified QB's. Not too shabby. Keenum is playing like a starter, and that's all I need to skate to victory.

Yeah it's totally not like Keenum is a backup for a reason and outside of one good game he's barely completed 50% of his passes. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah it's totally not like Keenum is a backup for a reason and outside of one good game he's barely completed 50% of his passes. 

11th in passer rating is 11th in passer rating. The stat considered completion rate. Keenum is also 8th in yards/attempt. He has also thrown no INT's. He is at 61% completion rate on the year. He may be a backup, but his season stats are starter quality so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DraftHobbyist said:

11th in passer rating is 11th in passer rating. The stat considered completion rate. Keenum is also 8th in yards/attempt. He has also thrown no INT's. He is at 61% completion rate on the year. He may be a backup, but his season stats are starter quality so far.

All statistics have outliers. 

1 hour ago, DraftHobbyist said:

I guess I should start Alex Smith then?

• Like 1