BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Frogs you probably should've reserved the 1st post in your Shark Tank thread to update who currently owns winning bids on players.

I regret this. Going to just post signings in the transactions thread.

I just realized that we can't see the exact time when a bid is made. Therefore, we'll use, if that's ok for you @MD4L, the round hour after the bid.

For instance, it's 4:51am ET now and XMad last bid is from an hour ago. It will therefore expire tomorrow at 5am ET.

Shark Tank sheet has been created in the spreadsheet. It keeps up with the expiring bids, remaining cap space and roster spots (I checked most PUP/IR players and modified their status in the roster sheet, let me know if you see a guy in your roster with a status to modify)

2 minutes ago, Taylor091 said:

But I have loads of players I can sub 500 cut. Its daft to make me cut a player I might not win the bidding on to make a bid...

I'm pretty sure we ruled last year that you have to have the roster spot/cap space to make valid bids

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm pretty sure we ruled last year that you have to have the roster spot/cap space to make valid bids

If so I'll cut Paul Mcroberts but only if that is correct, otherwise I'll keep him on the roster til I make a signing.

Also Tony Lippett is out for the year injured for the year so doesn't count against the roster too

Edited by Taylor091

7 minutes ago, Taylor091 said:

If so I'll cut Paul Mcroberts but only if that is correct, otherwise I'll keep him on the roster til I make a signing.

Also Tony Lippett is out for the year injured for the year so doesn't count against the roster too

I know it's a technicality, but he is nor on IR yet, therefore cannot be considered off your roster count.

Last year we voted to make bids that put teams over the cap invalid. Against the roster count is the same thinking, but we didn't specify anything about it I think. Therefore, I'm not mistaken @PR your Kyle Williams bid is invalid as London already bid on him

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Shark Tank sheet has been created in the spreadsheet. It keeps up with the expiring bids, remaining cap space and roster spots (I checked most PUP/IR players and modified their status in the roster sheet, let me know if you see a guy in your roster with a status to modify)

Where? I don't see it.