Browns are trading TE Randall Telfer to the Chiefs for LB Dadi Nicolas.

buno67

All "starters" are not created equal...

On 5/2/2018 at 11:11 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Yea. A explosive traits athlete who tore tendons...no thanks. I think this is simply just a hail mary and more or less a reason to dump Telfer. Fells is the veteran blocking TE now and they have Njoku + Devalve as the pass catchers. They were probably going to cut Telfer anyway.

Agree on Nicolas.

Don't get the move to Fells... 32 yo... moving to his 3rd team in 5 years from a team that really needs a TE.

Telfer showed improvement last season and there's no reason to think he's peaked.

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

All "starters" are not created equal...

Agree on Nicolas.

Don't get the move to Fells... 32 yo... moving to his 3rd team in 5 years from a team that really needs a TE.

Telfer showed improvement last season and there's no reason to think he's peaked.

Bolded - If anything the guy seemed to get worse. He'd have to improve DRASTICALLY for his "peak" to be anything more than barely rosterable 3rd TE.

Fells is a pure blocking TE. Not a pass catcher beyond being serviceable, but a very solid blocker. Basically what Telfer was supposed to be, but actually good at blocking.

Tempted to make an "If the Telfer-Papa trade had gone through alternate timeline" thread to be pinned at the top of the Browns forum and updated with what stats would have happened in each game of the season.

It seems like it's important to everyone and that you guys trust me to make more threads.

23 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Tempted to make an "If the Telfer-Papa trade had gone through alternate timeline" thread to be pinned at the top of the Browns forum and updated with what stats would have happened in each game of the season.

It seems like it's important to everyone and that you guys trust me to make more threads.

Nothing x infinity 

Archived