OT Ereck Flowers 5th Year option declined

Acgott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any news on how Flowers is doing on the right side?  I never imagined him playing the left side, always figured him for a RT with his size.

How do you all feel about our depth on the offensive line?  Still seems a little thin for my taste.

35 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Any news on how Flowers is doing on the right side?  I never imagined him playing the left side, always figured him for a RT with his size.

How do you all feel about our depth on the offensive line?  Still seems a little thin for my taste.

You get info at TC they haven’t even hit each other yet. Our OL is still terrible, i agree.

42 minutes ago, Acgott said:

You get info at TC they haven’t even hit each other yet. Our OL is still terrible, i agree.

I hate that rule of not being able to make contact.  I'm ready for the preseason, just hope we make the corrections if we see that he isn't working out.

The running back pick is slowly starting to grow on me, but I still would have rathered picking Q. Nelson.  I hope I'm wrong but Hernandez's highlights haven't impressed me to think he's going to fix our line issues.  

40 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I hate that rule of not being able to make contact.  I'm ready for the preseason, just hope we make the corrections if we see that he isn't working out.

The running back pick is slowly starting to grow on me, but I still would have rathered picking Q. Nelson.  I hope I'm wrong but Hernandez's highlights haven't impressed me to think he's going to fix our line issues.  

One player would have never fixed all the problems

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

One player would have never fixed all the problems

I agree I would have liked to have drafted a couple offensive lineman in the early rounds but I understand that you can't simply draft one position, we had other needs as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 5:17 PM, ny92mike said:

I agree I would have liked to have drafted a couple offensive lineman in the early rounds but I understand that you can't simply draft one position, we had other needs as well.

Also the OL market looks deeper next year anyways. We could find another interior starter in the mid rounds. 

Archived