2019 Draft Talk

swede700

5 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

By pick 18, there just doesn't seem to be an excuse to not come away with a quality OL. One of Dillard, Williams, Lindstrom, Bradbury or Ford should be there. That would be unbelievable to see all gone by 18 and each player has a legit case as a top 20 selection.

Odds are though they don't actually have interest in all of those players Ford seems a questionable zone fit while I've had no impression on usual Vikings MO that they have any interest in Bradbury or any other center in this draft.

16 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Dalton Risner is an A+ person off the field. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him in a Vikings uniform. 

I would love to draft Dillard or Williams at 18 and then trade up in the 2nd and take Risner if he is still there.

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

And doing what with O’Neill?

i like you’re idea, the team needs more than one lineman, but the team doesn’t need to start both in 2019. 

I believe he would become our backup tackle. I see the Vikings window getting smaller every year. We have most of our really good players locked up. 

Keeping Cousins upright should be our priority this year. Our Defense will be healthy this year and I see them going back to the 2017 stats. Fix the O-line is my to priority. 

10 minutes ago, Vikes22 said:

I believe he would become our backup tackle. I see the Vikings window getting smaller every year. We have most of our really good players locked up. 

Keeping Cousins upright should be our priority this year. Our Defense will be healthy this year and I see them going back to the 2017 stats. Fix the O-line is my to priority. 

I"m sorry but that seems to me to be a head burying in sand amount of arrogance to think we can do that and have no other issues on the Vikings that need the help then putting Brian O'neil as a backup because your that set on avoiding to admit other problems.

7 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

I"m sorry but that seems to me to be a head burying in sand amount of arrogance to think we can do that and have no other issues on the Vikings that need the help then putting Brian O'neil as a backup because your that set on avoiding to admit other problems.

Never said it was the only issue? It’s by far the biggest problem. Would like another DT, DE, and WR as well. Would take care of those problems later in the draft.

37 minutes ago, Vikes22 said:

Never said it was the only issue? It’s by far the biggest problem. Would like another DT, DE, and WR as well. Would take care of those problems later in the draft.

It seems very implied when you say a second round pick who supposedly didn't allow a sack should be a backup more likely to me would be cutting or trading Riley Reiff and let your young choices play.