2019 Draft Talk

swede700

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Still not totally sold on Elflein moving to guard, the Vikings should know that information though if he can pull it of, and if so getting a center would obviously be very important.  

I thought I had read somewhere that they want to keep him at center.

55 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I thought I had read somewhere that they want to keep him at center.

I believe they do want to keep him at center, but there are certain situations (most notably should they draft Bradbury) where they could move him to guard.  

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I believe they do want to keep him at center, but there are certain situations (most notably should they draft Bradbury) where they could move him to guard.  

Agreed, having Elflein wouldn't prevent me from drafting Bradbury.

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

If/when Wayne's is traded that'll leave Treadwell and Hughes as the only first rounders on the team since 2014. Kinda sad Spielman. Hopefully he knocks this first rounder out of the park.

Is it sad? I'd say aside from Treadwell, post 2014, he HAS knocked the 1st rounders out of the park.

Barr is looking for a mega-deal which some team will likely give him.

Teddy suffered a catastrophic injury and couldn't be counted on to return to form.

Waynes plays a position of strength on this team

Treadwell is a bust

Hughes TBD but is reason for potentially trading Waynes. 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Is it sad? I'd say aside from Treadwell, post 2014, he HAS knocked the 1st rounders out of the park.

Barr is looking for a mega-deal which some team will likely give him.

Teddy suffered a catastrophic injury and couldn't be counted on to return to form.

Waynes plays a position of strength on this team

Treadwell is a bust

Hughes TBD but is reason for potentially trading Waynes. 

His first rounders have been good but we're not hanging on to them.Even if we didn't sign Cousins I wouldn't want to pay Barr what he thinks he's worth. Honestly the rest of his drafts have b een pretty bad. If not for 2015 we have little to show for his picks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

His first rounders have been good but we're not hanging on to them.Even if we didn't sign Cousins I wouldn't want to pay Barr what he thinks he's worth. Honestly the rest of his drafts have b een pretty bad. If not for 2015 we have little to show for his picks.

You called out the 1st rounders not the entire drafts in your original post. 

Guess we'll find out what Barr is worth in the next few weeks.