2019 Draft Talk

swede700

I wouldn't necessarily say he's my favorite, but of the guys that will likely be available at #18, he's certainly up in my top 5 now (he was at #9 in my Pre-Combine Big Board).  Despite the reservations that some have, I'm fully comfortable with moving Elflein to LG, as I think he'd be fine there...especially, since the great majority of his time in college was spent there.  

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Not a lot of talk about Erik McCoy on these pages. 

Thoughts?

I have him as a late 2nd-early 3rd.  I would hope there would be a better OL available at 50, but would expect he would be gone by 81.  A similar situation to O'Neil (that work out quite nicely for us) last year, where the OL run had him going earlier than expected, but not really much of a reach if at all. 

9 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Thoughts?

D1-Qe0iWoAASjIn?format=jpg&name=large

D1-PUHwX4AABSyC?format=png&name=900x900

just saw this right before I read your post, I actually don’t mind him.

i think he is getting slightly overhyped, but as for center options he is one of the better guys in the draft

10 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Thoughts?

There is talk about him but sure maybe not around here.  He is totally an option in the 2nd or 3rd round potentially and could be a great value and fit a more athletic zone blocking system possibly.  He can pull and move that is for sure.  If we go with Risner or Lindstrom at guard in the 1st round McCoy would be great in the 2nd to 3rd round.

I would not mind this OL at all, and either Risner or Lindstrom I would be fine with at guard and 1st round pick potentially.  Heck a Risner and Lindstrom OG group with Elflein would be ideal but doubt Lindstrom would drop that far in the 2nd round.  

OT O'Neill
OG Risner
C McCoy
OG Elflein
OT Reiff

OT O'Neill
OG Lindstrom
C McCoy
OG Elflein
OT Reiff

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

10 hours ago, swede700 said:

I wouldn't necessarily say he's my favorite, but of the guys that will likely be available at #18, he's certainly up in my top 5 now (he was at #9 in my Pre-Combine Big Board).  Despite the reservations that some have, I'm fully comfortable with moving Elflein to LG, as I think he'd be fine there...especially, since the great majority of his time in college was spent there.  

I agree, taking Bradbury and moving Elflein to LG seems like the best option. I'm good with Bradbury at 18. I'm sure that's about where the OL run will start like last year, rather not mess around this year and just stay put.

I'm all for Bradbury at 18 and the best available OG in round two. Would love another 2nd round pick via Trae Waynes for a DT or TE.

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

Bradbury would be my choice.