2019 Draft Talk

swede700

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

Bradbury is a nice choice but personally I take Risner all day over Bradbury.  Hard to not be happy with any OL though to be honest.  Give me McCoy in the later rounds at center though over Bradbury this early.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

Jonah Williams for me.

1 minute ago, vikestyle said:

Jonah Williams for me.

Yeah I did not notice he was not gone, I would take him also over Bradbury if he was there also.  Could play OT or OG possibly just like Risner.  Bradbury is solid no doubt but guard is arguably a bigger need for the team.  

18 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Jonah and it’s not a tough choice

It seems like there is an impression he is falling behind some of the other top OL prospects, and I have no idea why!

His tape is sooo impressive, I doubt he falls to 18 but my god, time to dream, no?

Also seems like the type of OT prospect who could play OG for year while Rieff mans the tackle spot.

Yeah DK Metcalf has not been picked either, Greg Little, Greedy Williams, Dexter Lawrence and they would all be options I would not mind either.  Jonah over Little though because has OG potential where Little is a pass pro OT all the way, but who knows has the size of the guard but not sure he is tough enough, Tunsil made that transition as a pass pro star OT out of Ole Miss, curious if Little could do the same with those good feet and super solid base and width.  

DK I am not super sold on but come real draft time no way he is around when the Vikings pick, even though his play on the field and big time injury history might make it happen those combine numbers are hard to pass up.  

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolmonite26 said:

It seems like there is an impression he is falling behind some of the other top OL prospects, and I have no idea why!

His tape is sooo impressive, I doubt he falls to 18 but my god, time to dream, no?

Also seems like the type of OT prospect who could play OG for year while Rieff mans the tackle spot.

True, earlier in the year he was the clear top OT in the draft, but those last games at Bama this past season especially against Georgia he got whipped...  Still would be a great pickup if he is there but doubt he will be, a ton of teams need OL help.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

True, earlier in the year he was the clear top OT in the draft, but those last games at Bama this past season especially against Georgia he got whipped...  Still would be a great pickup if he is there but doubt he will be, a ton of teams need OL help.  

Really a couple months ago Williams & Little were 1 & 2 and now you see them fall and fall and fall.....