2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We can do better than 6th as well. I think the Giants are still trying to win games. Arizona/NYJ might be on the upswing too if the rookies keep learning. Maybe even Gruden will screw his team further and win some games. There isn't a single game on our schedule I feel good about keeping it within 10

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Serious question: If we wind up with the 3rd/4th pick and Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver are available...do we pass on them? No one seems to love the QBs in this draft and they seem to be the best 2 players albeit at positions we dont consider to be Top-5 needs

If we like a QB than you take them and run. If you don't like any of the options, than sure.

Either way, right now I think it's just NYG that's ahead of us that doesn't need a QB? Anyone else? We should definitely have most QB options available even if we aren't picking top 5 based on how teams are doing record wise. We'll see on Oakland, but Carr has that massive contract.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If we like a QB than you take them and run. If you don't like any of the options, than sure.

Either way, right now I think it's just NYG that's ahead of us that doesn't need a QB? Anyone else? We should definitely have most QB options available even if we aren't picking top 5 based on how teams are doing record wise. We'll see on Oakland, but Carr has that massive contract.

I think you said that backwards.Teams with 4 wins or less that dont need QBs: Bills, Jets, Browns, Packers, Lions, Falcons, Cardinals, 49ers

Teams that do:

Broncos(likely finish better than us)

Raiders(Do they like Carr enough?)They can get out with 7.5M in dead cap at the end of the year apparently?

Giants, definitely need a long-term answer

Buccs(likely finish better than us)

36 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think you said that backwards.Teams with 4 wins or less that dont need QBs: Bills, Jets, Browns, Packers, Lions, Falcons, Cardinals, 49ers

Teams that do:

Broncos(likely finish better than us)

Raiders(Do they like Carr enough?)They can get out with 7.5M in dead cap at the end of the year apparently?

Giants, definitely need a long-term answer

Buccs(likely finish better than us)

Yeah, what I was saying is NYG and MAYBE OAK are the only teams currently projected to pick above us I believe.

Let's say we pick #3 overall. Unless Herbert declares and the Giants pass on him, does it really help us get a QB? Would they really draft someone that high? Or are you more thinking for the second round/being able to trade up to 32 for the 5th year option on a guy?

13 minutes ago, pwny said:

Let's say we pick #3 overall. Unless Herbert declares and the Giants pass on him, does it really help us get a QB? Would they really draft someone that high? Or are you more thinking for the second round/being able to trade up to 32 for the 5th year option on a guy?

So lets say he declares and the Giants take him. Do we pass on Oliver &/Or Bosa?