2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

heres my list of Nose Tackles. im sure there are others that can play NT but these guys are built like a traditional Nose tackle(ie Weighing atleast 320 pounds)

1) Dexter Lawrence Clemson 

2) Greg Gaines Washington

3) Olive Sagapolu Wisconsin

4) Bryan Mone Michigan

13 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

a Guy to keep tabs on is Easton Stick QB North Dakota State(yes the same school that produced Wentz). 

hes not as good as wentz physically but he does everything qbs do in the nfl and has decent size and is a winner(34-3)

Personally i tend to stick to Sherwood, sometimes NikeBauer.

• Like 1

If you’re taking a QB, he should have a Quarterback’s name. Tom, Peyton, Ben, Phillip, Matt.

Drafting a Carson or Teddy or god forbid an Easton is just asking for the guy to blow out his knee.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2018 at 8:30 AM, iPwn said:

If you’re taking a QB, he should have a Quarterback’s name. Tom, Peyton, Ben, Phillip, Matt.

Drafting a Carson or Teddy or god forbid an Easton is just asking for the guy to blow out his knee.

Yep.  It's why i'm staying away from Clayton Thorson, even if he looks like the most intriguing of the bunch so far.  What kinda QB name is Clayton?  He's probably just gonna blow out his knee (again).

On 11/05/2018 at 6:15 AM, LinderFournette said:

just so u can see its not a made up name. the following is from NFL draft scout 

Easton Stick  same.gif North Dakota State   6-2 222 4.72

I am well aware that he is (somehow) a real person.  But mine and @iPwn points stand.

I'm drafting a guy like Brett Rypien instead.  That's a solid quarterback name.  Brett.  He'll probably play until he's 53.  Not even retirement will stop him i bet.

Also, i do kinda like Rypien as a guy who doesn't really have the measurables and tools to go super high, but could be an effective Pro.  I need to get a better read on him though, because the majority of what i've watched on him, he looks like a smart, accurate guy with at least solid game managing starter upside at the next level.  But i've also seen some completely wtf things from him.  I'm glad he went back for another year.

16 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Yep.  It's why i'm staying away from Clayton Thorson, even if he looks like the most intriguing of the bunch so far.  What kinda QB name is Clayton?  He's probably just gonna blow out his knee (again).

I am well aware that he is (somehow) a real person.  But mine and @iPwn points stand.

I'm drafting a guy like Brett Rypien instead.  That's a solid quarterback name.  Brett.  He'll probably play until he's 53.  Not even retirement will stop him i bet.

Also, i do kinda like Rypien as a guy who doesn't really have the measurables and tools to go super high, but could be an effective Pro.  I need to get a better read on him though, because the majority of what i've watched on him, he looks like a smart, accurate guy with at least solid game managing starter upside at the next level.  But i've also seen some completely wtf things from him.  I'm glad he went back for another year.

there has been No Proven Correlation to how a guys Name is to how good he is. 

right now everyone is low on Stick but like wentz he will go up the boards some to atleast worth a mid-round pick. im not drafting a QB round 1 unless these qbs improve and somehow Blake reverts to terrible blake(2016) vs solid blake(2017 Version).