LinderFournette

2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;)

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Until you have a Legit argument from a Credible source there is no determination of how good a Player is or will be based on a name. 

I mean its come from BB himself..

BB knows there is a correlation between all players and their names. Same with coaches. Thats why he legally changed his name to Bill when he was 18...

BB

Parcells

Cowher

Walsh

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

BB is a Known Cheater so its an Invalid Source. 

I mean he learned it while under Parcells soooo......

9 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Until you have a Legit argument from a Credible source there is no determination of how good a Player is or will be based on a name. 

I mean you’re the one linking to a fake website to support your claim. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Single syllable, strong male names is the key to a good QB. Or you go the opposite and get an effeminate QB name. There’s no in between.

Sorry you don’t like science.

28: R1P28
QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON i thought he was a steal here and while bortles has shown improvement hes still a bit inconsistent for my liking.  would also help us out in creating cap room in a year or 2. 
60: R2P28
TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI a really good RS TE.  hes a hell of a pass catcher. im unsure on his runblocking but we can definitely use some umph at TE with how much we use tes
91: R3P27
RB RODNEY ANDERSON
OKLAHOMA with Yeldon and grant set to be free agents i can see Backup RB being a Need tho im sure we will keep 1 of them we still need a guy who can handle a big role if fournette goes down. 
130: R4P28
EDGE CARL GRANDERSON
WYOMING we are going to need to look for a true edge rusher with fowler likely taking a hike after the season. 
168: R5P28
LB CHRISTIAN MILLER
ALABAMA Potential Sam lber. hes coming off a biceps injury but at worse case we need to get some LBer depth. 
201: R6P27
G HJALTE FROHOLDT
ARKANSAS good size guard who can compete for a Backup Spot in the interior with Shatley and Cann both set to be free agents. 
230: R7P14
LB JAWUAN JOHNSON
TCU Undersized LBer(hes 5 foot 11 218 pounds) but hes speedy and athletic and was very productive last year and was the top graded Lber last year by PFF. 

29: R1P29
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON Dareus Replacement
61: R2P29
EDGE CHASE WINOVICH
MICHIGAN Fowler Replacement
92: R3P28
OT KALEB MCGARY
WASHINGTON Potential starting RT. i like having some competition on the OLINE. 
131: R4P29
C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN hes probably a lil shorter then what our staff prefers at 6 foot 2 but hes a redshirt sophmore who plays on one of the best OL in college and might make a good Guard or at worst we move Linder over to rg to take over from cann. 
169: R5P29
LB JOEY ALFIERI
STANFORD LB Competion.  hes listed at OLB and stanford runs a 3-4 so maybe he can be our backup Sam. 
202: R6P28
RB RODNEY SMITH
MINNESOTA RB depth
237: R7P21
DL DEMARCUS CHRISTMAS
FSU DT depth that has some potential. 

On 14/09/2018 at 1:34 PM, .Buzz said:

Based on the way we draft these days, i kinda get the impression Jaguars scouts are always present in force at every SEC game ever.