2018 NFL Top 100 Players

Breesus mode

On 6/22/2018 at 11:18 AM, AlNFL19 said:

I know the players make this list but how does all this happen? Guys like Mack, who I think might be the best defender in football, and Rob Gronkowski should NOT be below a guy that played 7 games, no matter what his resume is. 

It's a joke, Smith misses out on the top 100 but Jimmy G is in with all of his total 7tds. Case Keenum is higher on the list the Phillip Rivers. 

Yeah these lists always are puzzling because the criteria is so vague and also you hear about players who were never even asked to submit a ranking and them not knowing anyone who has (so I get the impression it's only a very select number of players actually vote on this).

On the Rodgers thing if it's based on this season just gone then Rodgers probably shouldn't be on the list or in the top 10. If the list is the top ranking players heading into this season with them healthy then 10th is way to low for Rodgers.

Wentz is way too high, but there is a lot of recency bias or 'what have you done for me lately' in Sports. The fact the Eagles didn't skip a beat and won it all, looking just as dominant without him also is a factor in my consideration as well.

20 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Donald should’ve been top 5. Dude dominated and he missed all of the offseason, Week 1, and had to work himself into football shape. Not to mention transitioning to a 3-4 scheme. Like the dude is a beast and being ranked 7th is tragic.

He's a little overrated on this forum

7 hours ago, TENINCH said:

He gets talked about like he's next in line to JJ Watt. To me he's just a less talented version of John Randle. Great player but not anything we haven't seen before.

So pretty much a HOF DL? Yup, plenty of those in league /s

Archived