Rich getting richer

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Connor Williams isn't that good though. Overrated, especially as a guard prospect. He will incur a lot of holding penalties methinks.

Pretty much. I really disliked him as a prospect. Didn't view him as a tackle, not strong enough to play guard...I think he's going to struggle. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty much. I really disliked him as a prospect. Didn't view him as a tackle, not strong enough to play guard...I think he's going to struggle. 

He needs to gain more strength to succeed.  Given that he will be only 21 this season though it’s very possible although I think it happens Year 2+ with a full offseason of strength / conditioning training that rookies miss out with the draft prep. 

So so yeah I also think his NFL fit has to be RT for now.  

Edited by Broncofan

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i think u can add Ronnie Harrison to the list.  we didnt really have a good depth Guy at Safety and Harrison looks very much like a Very Possible replacement for Church next year based on the Current Cap Situation for the jags. 

Isn't Barry Church up there in age? And it seems like they need a new NCB. I feel like Harrison could play that "big" NCB role for them. Just keep him out of man coverage unless it's on a TE.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Isn't Barry Church up there in age? And it seems like they need a new NCB. I feel like Harrison could play that "big" NCB role for them. Just keep him out of man coverage unless it's on a TE.

Just turned 30.  DJ Hayden is supposed to be our NB. i still dont get why we gave him that much money. 

10 hours ago, Danger said:

Says the guy with the crazy clown avatar. SMH

I think it's the most appropriate avatar on the site

LIke every 27 years the Cowboys are relevant

I think if he's all good Sony Michel will work well in new england.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Excuse me? Pennywise is a clown with a plan.

It is to laugh. 

The Cowboys were not the best OL in the division last season. On paper they should be this year. You both have points.

J

Edited by onejayhawk
  • Like 1

The Steelers getting one of the most productive WRs in all of college football as of late (James Washington) who will fit like a glove there with AB, Ju-Ju, Bell, and Ben. Perfect fit/situation for him.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Steelers getting one of the most productive WRs in all of college football as of late (James Washington) who will fit like a glove there with AB, Ju-Ju, Bell, and Ben. Perfect fit/situation for him.

Yeah that was a good pick. I didn't think much of the rest of their draft though, which is good considering my utter hatred for that organization. But Washington is a great fit that will have every opportunity for success.

18 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

A guy with quick feet, excellent balance, great technique is going to incur alot of hold penalties? If he gets it for anything it will be because of his mean streak.

Does it really matter??? As long as Jerry Jones owns the Cowboys, they are never going to win a SB again anyways. How many times have Dallas made the playoffs in the last 23 years, gee, I do not even need one hand to reach that total!!!

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

Does it really matter??? As long as Jerry Jones owns the Cowboys, they are never going to win a SB again anyways. How many times have Dallas made the playoffs in the last 23 years, gee, I do not even need one hand to reach that total!!!

Have fun with Baker Mayfield and your owner getting scouting advice from homeless people. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 12:07 PM, Calvert28 said:

Wow 2 posts in and even the OP didn't state the most obvious one. Connor Williams to finish basically an all-pro line. If he lives up to his potential that got him hyped as a Top10 pick. This will be hands down the best offensive line the NFL has ever seen. The other units I doubt can make the same claim.

Strange statement coming from a Cowboys fan. I'm guessing you don't remember the 1990s.

• Like 1

Not to be a homer but adding Isahia Oliver to Trufant, Alford and Poole makes our CB group pretty awesome. 

Also

Dallas Goedert = Eagles 

Antonio Callaway = Browns 

Edited by jarren