Sign in to follow this  
Hunter2_1

Rich getting richer

On 03/05/2018 at 8:16 PM, Broncofan said:

It's a minor quibble, but S wasn't an area of strength for LAC. It sure is now.

S wasn't one of their top 3 needs (DL run stuffer, ILB, T , then S), but they were looking to upgrade S at some point, though.

JAX & ATL, no argument there.

Just meant secondary in general, really

Goedert is basically Ertz in another body. Good pick.

Washington to PIT is a good one.

12 hours ago, Ronnie's Pinky said:

Strange statement coming from a Cowboys fan. I'm guessing you don't remember the 1990s.

Remember them quite well. As well as all the haters on this site calling them and every other player on those teams average individuals when on their own only made good by the players around them. Except when you bring up those players in any other debate they instantly become average too.

This line already has 3 all-pros. Not to mention an emerging RT who held his own against some of the league's best rushers considering pass blocking was considered a question mark for him on the outside. And we just draft that was widely considered a Top 10 prospect before his last season in college that was hampered and cut short by injuries that hurt his game tape. Everyone of these players have the ability to be multi pro bowlers. And now that we have that puss poor season where everyone ranked except DLaw. We can get back on track. This line most especially. 

We added four defensive linemen during free agency; DT Beau Allen, DT Mitch Unrein, DE Vinny Curry, and (trade) DE JPP. McCoy needed help and we went out and got him a ton. 

Then we drafted Vea at 12.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Just meant secondary in general, really

Yeah that’s why it’s only a minor quibble.  Plus Nwosu adds to their pass rush while Kyzir White provides the LB pass coverage.   That combo really helps their LB play.   The only pick I wasn’t high on was DT Jones.   That D was pretty damn scary to begin with.   TBH they are a matchup nightmare for the PIT and NE O’s.   And I’d take Rivers over Bortles so that’s why LAC is my bold pick for AFC and yes SB champs.   It’s truly bold because playoff experience matters if they hadn’t missed the 2017 playoffs by 1 game (thx K) we’d be hearing way more love.  

Edited by Broncofan