Sign in to follow this  
KC_Guy

The Kansas City Chiefs Comprehensive Database

1 post in this topic

KC_Guy    2
Posted (edited)

The Database is back - however, the links still point to the old forum. Where I move content from there to the new forum I'll change that over the next week or so. However, the archives will remain on the old forum only.

This thread is intended to build a comprehensive, up to date reference library on the Kansas City Chiefs and NFL aspects in general which may have an impact on the Chiefs. Anyone is invited to provide links to relevant sites (be it internally on FF or external). If you wish to include a self generated site (or FF post) I'll assume that you will keep it updated!

I'll include it in this post as soon as possible - as long as it is not personal opinion or mock drafts or such - just hard facts!

Important: As of 2015 the Chiefs use a new site for their media information. A lot of information provided links to that site (player profiles, game reports etc.). You need to log into the site once and save the password in order for the links to work.

Please use the following credentials:

www.nflomg.com
Username: chiefsmedia
Password: chiefs

When downloading .pdfs (official game reports, game info etc.) with Google Chrome I'm experiencing problems. But it works fine with Opera or Microsoft Edge.

The archives (beginning with the 2009 season) are linked at the bottom of this post.

To get into the groove:
click here! or here!

Forum Internal

2017 Kansas City Chiefs Preview

Other Websites

General Information

Radio Stations

The Kansas City Chiefs Database Archives

Edited by KC_Guy