The Kansas City Chiefs Comprehensive Database

KC_Guy

This thread is intended to build a comprehensive, up to date reference library on the Kansas City Chiefs and NFL aspects in general which may have an impact on the Chiefs. Anyone is invited to provide links to relevant sites (be it internally on FF or external). If you wish to include a self generated site (or FF post) I'll assume that you will keep it updated!

I'll include it in this post as soon as possible - as long as it is not personal opinion or mock drafts or such - just hard facts!

Important: As of 2015 the Chiefs use a new site for their media information. A lot of information provided links to that site (player profiles, game reports etc.). You need to log into the site once and save the password in order for the links to work.

Please use the following credentials:

www.nflomg.com
Username: chiefsmedia
Password: chiefs

When downloading .pdfs (official game reports, game info etc.) with Google Chrome I'm experiencing problems. But it works fine with Opera or Microsoft Edge.

To get into the groove: click here!

The Archives

• The archives from 2017 - 2018

Unfortunately the older archives beginning with the 2009 season have irrevocably gone when the old forum was shut down.

2019 Kansas City Chiefs Season

2020 Kansas City Chiefs Preview

2021 Kansas City Chiefs Preview

2022 Kansas City Chiefs Preview

Other Websites

General Information

Radio Stations

Edited by KC_Guy
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Folks,

sorry to say it but I will discontinue maintaining this effort.

For one, the attendance of this forum shrunk significantly since I started the "Database" about 12 years ago.
But more importantly, some other issues force me to dedicate less time and effort to the web.
Thus I have to cut down in some areas ... and this will be one.

While I will continue to follow discussions in this forum and occasionally comment, please no longer consider me a regular.

All the best to you ... and I'll leave it to whoever admins this forum to unfix the KC Chiefs Database thread.

• Like 4