Jags Offseason 2019

13 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Nothing really, because it's just running around in shorts and we already know Taven is a stellar athlete.  But also, he sure does look the part.  That's a 300lb man with some serious jump and smoothness getting to that bag.

If he can find ways to start to consistently translate that raw physical ability...that would be impressive, and we will have one heck of a player on our hands, for a 29th pick.

Pretty much this.

Looks like a legit edge/DE in that. So quick/explosive. We knew that but it doesn't make it any less impressive.

It is in shorts though. But again, this shows on game tape too.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Pretty much this.

Looks like a legit edge/DE in that. So quick/explosive. We knew that but it doesn't make it any less impressive.

It is in shorts though. But again, this shows on game tape too.

Yeah. He's that big and powerful to probably play a lot inside...but you can see the quicks there to potentially even come off the edge at times, in that Fowler role. Which is impressive. 

5 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I am so ready for the season to start. 

I don’t remember the last time I have been this excited.

I am always really excited but this is different obviously. Normally its we are excited to see what our shiny new toys can do both from FA/Draft. But now we actually have alot of shiny new toys from the previous year and SB aspirations that aren't laughable to other team fans

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

lol to a point but lets not give them a crazy amount either.  gotta be able to put other good talent with them. 

For Yan, sure. Reasonable young DE1 money.

For Jalen tho, back up a truck full of money and don’t stop until he says when.

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

For Yan, sure. Reasonable young DE1 money.

For Jalen tho, back up a truck full of money and don’t stop until he says when.

lol id stop at 25.  at some point theres definitely a line to be had. he probably gets around 20.   still need to get a good cheap  AJ replacement for when we cut/trade him to make money room for ramseys contract. 

the only real way i can see us keeping both AJ and Jalen is if we draft a qb early(IE 1-4) and they are the real deal and we can replace bortles with the draft pick.  that would save us some cash. 

Archived