Jags Offseason 2019

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Don't lie tho...if that was Jalen walking into a store lookin' like that and snappin' pics...this forum would be all like *fire emojis* *out of control swag* *that's my Goat* etc.

Jalen got roasted for this tho

FnC4Le1.jpg

So I doubt people would let that awful look go even for Jalen.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just read this ESPN article about inflated contracts and how Marcel Dareus failed to make an impact for us last year?...I’m sorry WHAT?!?!? Our run defense was MUCH improved with him on the line. Classic ESPN

Can you post the article?

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just read this ESPN article about inflated contracts and how Marcel Dareus failed to make an impact for us last year?...I’m sorry WHAT?!?!? Our run defense was MUCH improved with him on the line. Classic ESPN

i actually agree in the sense hes overpaid for his role on our team.  10 million for a NT is 2 much unless its suh or Harrison(even with Harrison i still wouldnt do more then 6 cuz he offers nothing in the pass rush.

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i actually agree in the sense hes overpaid for his role on our team.  10 million for a NT is 2 much unless its suh or Harrison(even with Harrison i still wouldnt do more then 6 cuz he offers nothing in the pass rush.

I wouldn't say Dareus offered nothing in the pass rush.  He's not a guy who is going to consistently pile up big sack numbers, but his ability to actually push the pocket and cause disruption while still occupying blockers and not sacrificing the run defense is a nice component in making it easier for other guys to generate early down pressure.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, Tugboat said:

I wouldn't say Dareus offered nothing in the pass rush.  He's not a guy who is going to consistently pile up big sack numbers, but his ability to actually push the pocket and cause disruption while still occupying blockers and not sacrificing the run defense is a nice component in making it easier for other guys to generate early down pressure.

i guess u misinterperted the who does nothing in pass rush.   Harrison does 0 in pass rush.  

Dareus still isnt worth 10 million IMO even with ability to provide some pressure and holding some double teams. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived