Prediction: Rookie RB Derrius Guice will rush for 2000 yards this season.

aceinthehouse

6 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

NBT, by a mile. 

He was more well known for his obsession, but I dont know if he was actually more obsessed.

Although I never heard bananas fawn over Keith Rivers hamstrings.  xD

Thinking about it more though he may not be far off. In fact I am also going to rush for at least 2000 yards from September to December. I pace around my office a lot, plus I’m probably gonna do cardio.And I imagine I’m going to be rushing to other places. So it is possible Guice will rush for 2000 yards.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:29 AM, aceinthehouse said:

Ok...earlier I said the Redskins will be playing with the lead for 2/3rds of the season or at least 10 games.

I said this, for 2 reasons.

1)Alex Smith is a winner.

He even said on a podcast that wins are more important to him than numbers.

That's reflective of his Numbers which are pedestrian in comparison to other QB's with the exception to his QBR last yr.

But in the 5 years as Chiefs QB, his worse record was 9-7. The other 4 were dbl wins minimum.

Cousins never achieved 10 wins once. Let alone 4. But had great numbers, that got him the contract from Minnesota.

2)I believe with Alex Smith @QB & Guice @ RB, our red zone percentage will skyrocket. This means more TD's than FG's inside the 20.

Thus, allowing us to play with lead, more often than not. Which in turn, will increase the the Number of RB carries throughout the season.

For the curious, I thought we would get 12 wins last yr. I was wrong, although being #1 in injuries sure didn't help my cause.

So I'll stick to 12-4   5-11 for the year & hope we can manage to somehow stay healthy.

FTFY.

Guice will be lucky to get enough carries to see 1500 yards. I don't put any stock into Samaje Perine, but he will get some carries as the spell for Guice. Thompson will also get touches. 

When Peterson was able to get over 2k yards, he was the entire Vikings offense. He was a freak of nature. 31 NFL offenses are not built like that. 

11 hours ago, mike23md said:

Guice will be lucky to get enough carries to see 1500 yards. I don't put any stock into Samaje Perine, but he will get some carries as the spell for Guice. Thompson will also get touches. 

When Peterson was able to get over 2k yards, he was the entire Vikings offense. He was a freak of nature. 31 NFL offenses are not built like that. 

Dude, Guice is the Love child of Peterson, OJ and TD. His Mother is a Goddess for creating such Greatness!!

It's coming!

With how much everybody loves to make fun of Ace predictions,  I feel like the FF community should come together each year and have everybody read over the prediction, then pledge money to a charity of some sort depending on how unlikely they expect it to happen. If it comes true at the end of the season we can pick a few good charities and start a pole or something, or we could pick a charity ahead of time related to football, like youth leagues in poor areas, research for brain trauma, or helping pay Antonio Cromartie's child support.

• 2 months later...

Archived