Prediction: Rookie RB Derrius Guice will rush for 2000 yards this season.

aceinthehouse

Just now, Bullet Club said:

I was wondering when the annual wrong prediction about the Redskins thread would pop up. This year didn’t disappoint.

Hell I saw your post in the NFL General "most recent post" column (it just says "Prediction: Rookie RB Derr…") and said to myself "what's ace predicting now?"

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

No but I think he will vastly outplay his draft slot. 1,300 rushing on 4.4 ypc

He was drafted in the 2nd round.   Those arent necessarily unprecendented numbers for a 2nd rounder.   They are great numbers for any RB, but I dont think anyone would be really shocked for a 2nd rounder to produce like that.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Isn't the Redskin OL pretty bad? Also what makes you think they will be afforded the opportunity to run the ball much late in the 4th?

They aren't THAT bad. I think most of their issues were health-related and stem from pass blocking more than run blocking IIRC. Not a Redskins fan, but this is what I gather.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

They aren't THAT bad. I think most of their issues were health-related and stem from pass blocking more than run blocking IIRC. Not a Redskins fan, but this is what I gather.

Partly due to injuries (we were grabbing guys off the street and throwing them into the starting lineup week in and week out last year). Partly due to Jay Gruden's seeming allergy to running the ball. Partly due to the running backs they had (outside of Chris Thompson, who also got hurt) being JAGs .. at best.

This thread badly needs a @bzane post about Guice.

If you need inspiration, watch the first few seconds of this interview:

Anyways, my final draft prediction was for Guice to go to the Eagles at #32. I don't think he'll be as successful in Washington. 800 yards at 4.2 YPC

31 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Doesn't this dude put out ridiculous stuff like this every year?

Prediction: @aceinthehouse will make another ridiculous Redskins thread next off-season despite his claims routinely falling short. Zero lessons learned.

John DeFilippo will be the new head coach of the Redskins, Ace: DeFilippo the first head coach to win the Super Bowl in his first season in the position.

Archived