Prediction: Rookie RB Derrius Guice will rush for 2000 yards this season.

aceinthehouse

32 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If someone goes for 2,000 it’s probably Ezekiel Elliott. Got the talent. Got the line. And it looks like there’s not going to be much of a pass game so he’s going to have to be their entire offense 

That's a doubled edged sword though. Because they have little passing offense, you can expect the percent of the time that defenses opt to go with 8+ defenders in the box go way up. You'd expect it to be higher, but Zeke faced such situations a pretty average portion of the time thus far in his career.

There were only six TEAMs that ran for 2,000 yards last season.  Washington as a team ran for only 1,448 yards.  

The Redskins don't have a starting LG on the roster right now.  

Trent Williams and Morgan Moses are coming off surgery entering the season.  

Chris Thompson will still get a large amount of carries.  

I would be surprised if Guice goes over 1,200 yards honestly.  

14 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I expect the Redskins to be very conservative & play with a lead for 2/3rds of the season. That's at least 10 games.

Somehow Guice rushing for 2000 yards wasn't the most outrageous claim in this thread.

Here is last year's prediction, 

I can't find the one from before when Ace nearly correctly predicted Cousins going for 5000 yards cause it was on the old forums I think, shame because that was a good one and he was almost right.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

I can't find the one from before when Ace nearly correctly predicted Cousins going for 5000 yards cause it was on the old forums I think, shame because that was a good one and he was almost right.

Which is all the more interesting now that he's done a full heel turn on Cousins.

34 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:
15 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I expect the Redskins to be very conservative & play with a lead for 2/3rds of the season. That's at least 10 games.

Somehow Guice rushing for 2000 yards wasn't the most outrageous claim in this thread.

2/3 of the season is 40:00 minutes per game. The best team in the NFL last year in that regard was the Rams at 36:28. 

Only teams in the last decade have pulled off this feat

2016 New England Patriots
2011 Green bay Packers

Both of which won at least 14 games.

Good luck ace.

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

Which is all the more interesting now that he's done a full heel turn on Cousins.

Is that who he was referring to when he mentioned that Alex Smith doesn't throw away games like "you know who"?

Archived