Prediction: Rookie RB Derrius Guice will rush for 2000 yards this season.

aceinthehouse

I'm actually going to buy on this prediction. Guice will hit 2,000. He will rank 32 of 32 starting RBs, as this year will be known as the "Year of the RB" and everyone will break astronomical numbers (David Johnson will eclipse the 5,000 yard mark by week six).

So, in context...Guice will be dead last among starting RBs.

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm actually going to buy on this prediction. Guice will hit 2,000. He will rank 32 of 32 starting RBs, as this year will be known as the "Year of the RB" and everyone will break astronomical numbers (David Johnson will eclipse the 5,000 yard mark by week six).

So, in context...Guice will be dead last among starting RBs.

Thanks for the rule changes Goodell!!

Isn’t he going to be splitting carries with Thompson and Perine? Either way, I don’t see 2,000. Unless people keep making him angrier and angrier and somehow turns into Hulk. Then I’d buy him running for 5,000 this year.

No joke! I saw the title, didn't recognize the Avi and instantly thought this has to be an Ace created thread? I was correct. ?

Has there ever been a Redskins player that has lived up to your absurd expectations over the years? Just curious?

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Has there ever been a Redskins player that has lived up to your absurd expectations over the years? Just curious?

He was 98.34% accurate on his Kirk Cousin prediction for the 2016 season!

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

No joke! I saw the title, didn't recognize the Avi and instantly thought this has to be an Ace created thread? I was correct. ?

I mean, truthfully, he did almost nail the Kirk one.

But yes, right now, we're on the Skins 12-4 and Guice 2K yards train for 2018.

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

He was 98.34% accurate on his Kirk Cousin prediction for the 2016 season!

That's right the 5,000 yd thread. 1 out of 10 sounds about right. Been so many over the years I've lost track.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Aceinthehouse is entertaining just like Skip Bayless.

ESPN should have a show where they just give blind homers a platform to trash talk each other and make absurd predictions, but only teams that have been terrible for awhile are allowed to be represented.

Archived