FF Fantasy Football League II --- Retired after 9 solid years

kingseanjohn

as for the draft, someone pick me a team. Don't think I'll be available for any live event due to the different time zones and lots of business travel over the next weeks - that is of you still need me at all after entombed signed up

Edited by KC_Guy

On 8/25/2018 at 2:35 AM, KC_Guy said:

as for the draft, someone pick me a team. Don't think I'll be available for any live event due to the different time zones and lots of business travel over the next weeks - that is of you still need me at all after entombed signed up

Samsel's old team will be less draft reliant. Take his.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:32 PM, bigschmadt00 said:

Sorry I've been ghosting. Have we picked a new date and time for the draft yet?

As of now, no. Core issue is we need someone to fill a slot still. If KC Guy joins we're at 9 owners for 10 teams. Arrowhead and Morkim haven't checked in in the thread, but both have checked the league page within the past week or so, so I'm assuming both are active and keeping an eye on it, if nothing else. But I don't want to draft with just 9 teams if we can avoid it.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

As of now, no. Core issue is we need someone to fill a slot still. If KC Guy joins we're at 9 owners for 10 teams. Arrowhead and Morkim haven't checked in in the thread, but both have checked the league page within the past week or so, so I'm assuming both are active and keeping an eye on it, if nothing else. But I don't want to draft with just 9 teams if we can avoid it.

If u're still searching i would be in. With the time difference i have no idea if i could take place in a draft, through. So unless u're all able to set up a draft between 1-3pm ET i would probably end up with an auto draft. But i guess that's still better than beeing 1 team too short.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:34 AM, Edge said:

If u're still searching i would be in. With the time difference i have no idea if i could take place in a draft, through. So unless u're all able to set up a draft between 1-3pm ET i would probably end up with an auto draft. But i guess that's still better than beeing 1 team too short.

Still need one, yes. Sorry for the delayed reply. Been a busy few days at work.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/202852

That's the link to the league. It's public so you should be able to choose to just take over one of the empty teams. @KC_Guy doesn't seem to have a preference, so take your pick. You can set your 4 keepers in settings. Or less if you prefer. I set each unclaimed team to reasonable keepers so no one gets screwed if they join late or don't set them.

You would put us at 10, though. So we'd be full. Anyone have any strict draft time preferences? Need to draft before the season begins. I know we have some people out of country, so I was thinking Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Most would be out of work and anyone in Europe might still have a shot in their evening during our early afternoon.

On 25/08/2018 at 9:35 AM, KC_Guy said:

I'm in the league since its creation. Still one spot available and draft is tonight at 9pm central european time. Come and join us !