FF Fantasy Football League II --- Retired after 9 solid years

kingseanjohn

It's nearing that time for the eighth year of the league. Is everyone still interested in playing? I'll bold those who have checked in and are interested in staying. The names are listed in draft order...

Sbailey18

bigschmadt00

Morkim

Samsel

Piquel

Jakuvious

KSJ

@Rearviewmirror - Replaced by DOlsen52

Arrowhead86

Entombed

10 team keeper league. Up to four players kept every year. QB/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/DST with 0.5 ppr.

Link to old forum thread

Edited by kingseanjohn
title
  • Like 1

I think RVM is our main miss at this point. The other person who hasn't checked in here has at least been on the league page recently (Fleaflicker says 5 days ago) so he's presumably at least still aware of the league. RVM hasn't been on the league page in 8 months, hasn't posted on the new forum, and I don't remember him posting on the old forum in a good while either.

• Like 1

I set up a replacement league with all the old teams/rules/keepers.  Some trades will have to be made again to get the correct draft picks.  I know I owe Samsung my 5th and he owes me his 9th.  Also Victory owes me their 4th (for Blake Bortles trade last year)  Any others that I don't know about??????

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/202852

log on and claim your old team.

Draft is currently set for Wed 9/6/17 7:00 PM CDT, but this can be changed if a better time is agreed upon.

Also we need someone to take over RVM10  team.  His keepers are Rodgers, McCoy, Jordy, and Brandon Marshall

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Piquel said:

I set up a replacement league with all the old teams/rules/keepers.  Some trades will have to be made again to get the correct draft picks.  I know I owe Samsung my 5th and he owes me his 9th.  Also Victory owes me their 4th (for Blake Bortles trade last year)  Any others that I don't know about??????

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/202852

log on and claim your old team.

Draft is currently set for Wed 9/6/17 7:00 PM CDT, but this can be changed if a better time is agreed upon.

Also we need someone to take over RVM10  team.  His keepers are Rodgers, McCoy, Jordy, and Brandon Marshall

You're a hero.

These are the only draft swaps you should have to worry about:

Samsel gets your 5th this year, pick 5.5.

You get Samsel's 9th this year, pick 9.4.

You get Arrowhead86's 4th this year, pick 4.2.

No trades have been completed for picks past 2017. And no other 2017 picks were traded.

Edited by Jakuvious
  • Like 1