FF Fantasy Football League II --- Retired after 9 solid years

kingseanjohn

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm open to either. We can see if anyone is interested. Then if we don't find any one by draft night, take out the teams?

Agreed.

Just knowing who is active in the KC forum and not in the league, @KC_Guy @Chiefer @valkrei @mayanfootball @onejayhawk, any of you fantasy football fans?

Edited by Jakuvious

So, the draft is now live. We still have no one for RVM's team, but I don't think we can kill that team, at this point either. Would anyone be opposed to me having a coworker of mine take over the team? He doesn't post here, and I don't think he intends to, but he is a Chiefs fan, at least, and could make the draft. Otherwise, I don't know what will happen to that team in the draft and beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it hasn't been brought up yet. But we had one owner drop out.

Do we have anyone wanting to take the team? SBailey dropped out without telling anyone. If we don't get anyone to pick up his team, I figure we need to come to a decision on what to do. Do we set the lineup each week? Do we sit all the players so it's essentially a free win/bye week? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can't believe it hasn't been brought up yet. But we had one owner drop out.

Do we have anyone wanting to take the team? SBailey dropped out without telling anyone. If we don't get anyone to pick up his team, I figure we need to come to a decision on what to do. Do we set the lineup each week? Do we sit all the players so it's essentially a free win/bye week? Thoughts?

Well I didn't even know I was playing him this week until the game already started... so I got an easy win

in fairness, I would just give everyone a win for this year.