FF Fantasy Football League II --- Retired after 9 solid years

kingseanjohn

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2017 at 10:14 PM, kingseanjohn said:

@Piquel What are your thoughts? Should we just bench all his players or just keep the lineup as is?

Though I replied long time ago.  most not of hit send.  it was something along the lines of lets hope someone loses so we can all point and laugh at them.

But now we do need to address this with new owners.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 10:23 AM, KC_Guy said:

If you need someone to keep this alive and to make fun of let me know ...

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/202852

Link to the league's main page. Keeper league, so you'd be taking over an existing roster. Can keep up to 4, though you don't have to. Just get extra picks at the top of the draft IIRC if you don't keep 4. Pour One Out for Mahomes is the roster that's already open. Should be able to just click join and take over that immediately, or @Piquel can remove @samsel23 if you'd rather take over his roster, and he's certain he can't stay in. Co-commish can't remove an owner. So either Samsel would need to remove himself or Piquel needs to boot him. Can change the team name. Keepers are set in settings, so you can revise that if whoever you take over for had them set previously.

And just for further check ins, @bigschmadt00 @Entombed @Morkim @Arrowhead86. Everybody still able to continue this? We aren't the most active posting forum, but it'd be nice to have this survive.

• Like 1

I got a question to the fantasy football experts. I play in my first league and drafted yesterday. Unfortunately i missed out on Mahomes for 1 spot and took Matt Ryan instead. Cause i don't trust Matt Ryan to produce that many TD i took Darnold later as well. Here is my roster (2QB, PPR League):

QB1 Cam Newton Car - QB (Keeper)

QB2 Matt Ryan Atl - QB

WR1 Mike Evans TB - WR (Keeper)

WR2 Doug Baldwin Sea - WR

RB1 Dalvin Cook Min - RB

RB2 LeSean McCoy Buf - RB

TE Greg Olsen Car - TE

W/R/T Jamison Crowder Was - WR

BN Carlos Hyde Cle - RB

BN Sam Darnold NYJ - QB

BN Jay Ajayi Phi - RB (Keeper)

BN Kelvin Benjamin Buf - WR

BN Pierre Garcon SF - WR

BN Marqise Lee Jax - WR

Greg Zuerlein LAR - K

Minnesota Min - DEF

Now the question. The guy that took Mahomes is thin at RB. He has Alex Collins, Derrick Henry as starter and Crowell on the Bench.

Now my idea for a trade: I would offer him Matt Ryan and McCoy for Mahomes and Collins/Henry (up to him).

I would make it even if it's slightly worse. Since it's my first experience in fantasy football overall, i can't really judge if i would pay to much in that deal. I think Mahomes is an upgrade over Matt Ryan. But i think McCoy is far better than Collins/Henry. But i do have some quality depth at that position. Also McCoy might get suspended, which hurts his stock anyways. So i guess that would be a good trade for me if he would accept it. What do u think? Do i have to expect to put out a higher offer?

3 hours ago, Edge said:

I got a question to the fantasy football experts. I play in my first league and drafted yesterday. Unfortunately i missed out on Mahomes for 1 spot and took Matt Ryan instead. Cause i don't trust Matt Ryan to produce that many TD i took Darnold later as well. Here is my roster (2QB, PPR League):

QB1 Cam Newton Car - QB (Keeper)

QB2 Matt Ryan Atl - QB

WR1 Mike Evans TB - WR (Keeper)

WR2 Doug Baldwin Sea - WR

RB1 Dalvin Cook Min - RB

RB2 LeSean McCoy Buf - RB

TE Greg Olsen Car - TE

W/R/T Jamison Crowder Was - WR

BN Carlos Hyde Cle - RB

BN Sam Darnold NYJ - QB

BN Jay Ajayi Phi - RB (Keeper)

BN Kelvin Benjamin Buf - WR

BN Pierre Garcon SF - WR

BN Marqise Lee Jax - WR

Greg Zuerlein LAR - K

Minnesota Min - DEF

Now the question. The guy that took Mahomes is thin at RB. He has Alex Collins, Derrick Henry as starter and Crowell on the Bench.

Now my idea for a trade: I would offer him Matt Ryan and McCoy for Mahomes and Collins/Henry (up to him).

I would make it even if it's slightly worse. Since it's my first experience in fantasy football overall, i can't really judge if i would pay to much in that deal. I think Mahomes is an upgrade over Matt Ryan. But i think McCoy is far better than Collins/Henry. But i do have some quality depth at that position. Also McCoy might get suspended, which hurts his stock anyways. So i guess that would be a good trade for me if he would accept it. What do u think? Do i have to expect to put out a higher offer?

Honestly, I wouldn’t make the trade. You’re assuming Mahomes will be better than Matt Ryan, which there isn’t evidence for yet.  Not only that but you’d be downgrading at RB as well.

If you really want Mahomes, I’d wait until he has a bad game and hope to buy low. 

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Honestly, I wouldn’t make the trade. You’re assuming Mahomes will be better than Matt Ryan, which there isn’t evidence for yet.  Not only that but you’d be downgrading at RB as well.

If you really want Mahomes, I’d wait until he has a bad game and hope to buy low. 

Thx for the answer. Then i guess it doesn't make sense to think about such a trade. Actually u're right. Mahomes will have up and downs and it wouldn't surprise me if he even has 2 bad games in a row, maybe then i could try to get him, depending on how Darnold/Ryan are playing i might be able to deal the worse of them for Mahomes.