7 Quinnen Williams , IDL Alabama i went with the BPA here.  Williams is a freak and with taylor gone off the board i went with getting us a future star DT

38 Noah Fant, TE Iowa starting te

69 Andy Isabella , WR UMass Potential Starting WR. what he lacks in size(hes 5 foot 9 190) he more then makes up for in speed and quickness. been highly productive and would make a killing as a slot wr i think

98 Connor McGovern, IOL Penn State Starting RG

109 Tytus Howard, OT Alabama State Potential Starting rt and at worse is our swing tackle(god i hate josh wells)

178John Cominsky, EDGE Charleston i picked him as a potential replacement for campbell in  a year or 2.  hes a 6 foot 5 280 pound dude that runs a 4.69 and has decent agility(7.03 3-cone). to me hes an unpolished moldable piece of clay and he needs some work on pass rush but he has thephysical tools to be a good player and i would say a slightly less athletic rashan gary but not as long as well. 

236 Joshua Mile , OT Morgan State this is a developmental prospect that i think Marrone would love. he has some good physical tools(6 foot 5 315 with 35  5/8 inch arms and big hands 10 3/4 and a 36inch vert). his issues on tape are considered coachable and with marrone around i think marrone would love a chance to develop him. 

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

7 Quinnen Williams , IDL Alabama i went with the BPA here.  Williams is a freak and with taylor gone off the board i went with getting us a future star DT

38 Noah Fant, TE Iowa starting te

69 Andy Isabella , WR UMass Potential Starting WR. what he lacks in size(hes 5 foot 9 190) he more then makes up for in speed and quickness. been highly productive and would make a killing as a slot wr i think

98 Connor McGovern, IOL Penn State Starting RG

109 Tytus Howard, OT Alabama State Potential Starting rt and at worse is our swing tackle(god i hate josh wells)

178John Cominsky, EDGE Charleston i picked him as a potential replacement for campbell in  a year or 2.  hes a 6 foot 5 280 pound dude that runs a 4.69 and has decent agility(7.03 3-cone). to me hes an unpolished moldable piece of clay and he needs some work on pass rush but he has thephysical tools to be a good player and i would say a slightly less athletic rashan gary but not as long as well. 

236 Joshua Mile , OT Morgan State this is a developmental prospect that i think Marrone would love. he has some good physical tools(6 foot 5 315 with 35  5/8 inch arms and big hands 10 3/4 and a 36inch vert). his issues on tape are considered coachable and with marrone around i think marrone would love a chance to develop him. 

The Quinnen Williams situation is an interesting one.  I doubt it'll come to that, but if it does...do you just take him even though we need so much help on offense?  It's not like Taven Bryan is a firmly entrenched superstar starter at DT.

The Andy Isabella pick i don't like there.  We already have guys who can work the slot well...and he's pretty much a "slot receiver only" on top of that.  And one who may be quick and fast, but is absolutely tiny, with iffy hands.  One of the more overrated players in the draft imo.  If you pick him up later, fine...but not at the top of the 3rd round.  With the depth of WRs in this draft...think there's pretty much guaranteed to be better fits available.

If anything, i think signing Foles to be our QB for the foreseeable future just emphasizes our need for more receiving targets with length/catch radius and the ability to win those contested catches.  Guys that are gonna be able to sorta "insulate" him and make things easier for him.  Beyond just running speedy crossers all day and hoping they can break it upfield for a few extra yards like we had with Bortles.

Fant is a decent start on that, but i'd lean towards at least a more average-sized receiver there, over a slot-only runt like Isabella.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

The Quinnen Williams situation is an interesting one.  I doubt it'll come to that, but if it does...do you just take him even though we need so much help on offense?  It's not like Taven Bryan is a firmly entrenched superstar starter at DT.

The Andy Isabella pick i don't like there.  We already have guys who can work the slot well...and he's pretty much a "slot receiver only" on top of that.  And one who may be quick and fast, but is absolutely tiny, with iffy hands.  One of the more overrated players in the draft imo.  If you pick him up later, fine...but not at the top of the 3rd round.  With the depth of WRs in this draft...think there's pretty much guaranteed to be better fits available.

If anything, i think signing Foles to be our QB for the foreseeable future just emphasizes our need for more receiving targets with length/catch radius and the ability to win those contested catches.  Guys that are gonna be able to sorta "insulate" him and make things easier for him.  Beyond just running speedy crossers all day and hoping they can break it upfield for a few extra yards like we had with Bortles.

Fant is a decent start on that, but i'd lean towards at least a more average-sized receiver there, over a slot-only runt like Isabella.

ive seen comps to TY hilton so i think he might be able to be that kinda number 1 wr.   foles i think would appreciate having a guy who can create a ton of Yac and isabella is just a great wr. sure his size limits him in certain routes and such but isabella is a playmaker with the ball in his hands.  our offense would do well to have some guys who can create and get mismatches from the slot.  picking a slot wr inearly  round 3 isnt bad as all when ive seen him called the Julio Jones of Slot wrs not mention a good bit of the media think of him as a late 2nd-3rd round guy.  i think we can make use of his abilities very well.   size doesnt matter nearly as much as u think. its very likely we are gonna keep a west coast style pass offense. 

• 7db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png Montez Sweat , EDGE Mississippi State<--future edge rusher. also serves as insurance should we not be able to extend/keep Ngakoue

• 38 db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png Justin Layne , CB Michigan State<--this is a BPA pick to me.  Layne has a physical profile of Ramsey, rhodes, and antonio cromartie. he should thrive in this scheme opposite of ramsey. 

• 69db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png Kahale Warring , TE San Diego State big athletic pass catching te who is well versed in run based offenses. 

• 98db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png Tytus Howard , OT Alabama State Competition for RT

• 109db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png David Montgomery, RB Iowa State Backup RB

• 178db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.pngPreston Williams , WR Colorado State a good talent who falls cuz of red flags from his time with tennessee. 

• 236db3bd443c6e57ddd0cfbe3e535f3a4a0_Jaguars.png Joshua Miles, OTMorgan State athletic project OL who should be a PS canidate or a weekly inactive for the time being.