I wont say stats

but I predict

Josh Gordon

Kevin Zeitler

Myles Garrett

Jabril Peppers

all make the pro bowl 

Jabril is bold. 

My bold Jabril prediction is he plays less than half the snaps and kindred wins ss.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Jabril is bold. 

My bold Jabril prediction is he plays less than half the snaps and kindred wins ss.

nah man

Jabrill is the next Landon Collins

look at his rookie season when the Giants were forced to play him at FS

then look at his sophomore year he was in the DPOY convo

I think Jabrill will take a huge jump we saw how productive he was his first game at FS against pittsburgh its going to be that and more 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

nah man

Jabrill is the next Landon Collins

look at his rookie season when the Giants were forced to play him at FS

then look at his sophomore year he was in the DPOY convo

I think Jabrill will take a huge jump we saw how productive he was his first game at FS against pittsburgh its going to be that and more 

I certainly hope so. He wasn't put in the best position but he sure didn't do anything that would make you think that a big step was coming whether it be as a SS, FS or returner.

13 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I certainly hope so. He wasn't put in the best position but he sure didn't do anything that would make you think that a big step was coming whether it be as a SS, FS or returner.

I thought he looked pretty good when he played in the box at the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I thought he looked pretty good when he played in the box at the end of the season.

Still seemed to me he struggled with angles and tackling. Seemed best when blitzing but I don't think he actually had an impact play doing that either. Has the physical ability so hopefully everything comes together.

Archived