2018 Season BOLD PREDICTIONS thread

MWil23

25 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Coleman aint no Josh Gordon

If Josh Gordon plays all 16 games on this team we go at worst 6-10

after QB no single player adds more wins to this team than Gordon 

What about a dead & waterlogged Hue Jackson? That would get us 3-4 more wins.

On 21/05/2018 at 12:14 AM, BleedTheClock said:

I love Corey Coleman and think he's going to outperform what he's been thus far. With all that being said, he's not going to outproduce two of the most productive WR's in the NFL. If Coleman had 600 yards this season, I'd be thrilled. Gordon and Landry could each push for 1,000. Plus we have Njoku and Callaway, who will likely pull in 300-500 yards collectively. I think Coleman could do everything right on every single rep this year and still not outproduce our two star WR's. It is a bold prediction thread, though.

I feel like Landry or Gordon is going to be disappointment and Coleman outshines them this season

6 hours ago, mtmmike said:

can we transistion tag him and get a 1and a 3rd

It would be a similar situation as Landry.  He just led the league in receptions and has been productive every year, and made pro bowls.  They franchised him and we traded a round 4 pick for him.  No matter how good Coleman plays he won’t bring a round 1 and 3 in a tag and trade deal.

4 hours ago, Lazy10 said:

I feel like Landry or Gordon is going to be disappointment and Coleman outshines them this season

It’s now or never. 

Year 3 for 1st rounders has almost become an additional contract year. 5th year options/extensions come into play. Or, declined options/teams moving on enter the picture. 

Coleman needs to take a hard right turn at this point, this season, to take the road less traveled in Cleveland. 

13 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

It would be a similar situation as Landry.  He just led the league in receptions and has been productive every year, and made pro bowls.  They franchised him and we traded a round 4 pick for him.  No matter how good Coleman plays he won’t bring a round 1 and 3 in a tag and trade deal.

hey dean just having fun

So I believe I haven't said anything on here since before the draft and being a Browns fan from Cali I'm an outsider on here but I have hope for this team this year from what I've read so far. Hue is seeming comfortable in his role as just a hc and not also the oc. That gives me some hope first and foremost. Haley running the offense with the talent we have there and Tyrod who I believe is gonna have a career year with the talent around him. And Greg Williams having added talent on a d that was already pretty good I think we have a 2014 like start 6-5 7-4. I think we go 9-7 and miss wild card via tie break. I could be just in wishful thinking like I almost do every year but just feels different this year with talent that's there. I wanna go into details on personal predictions on players but don't wanna make this post longer this it already is. I feel like mind with this just not as smart and in detail lol. Cali Browns fan says go dawgpound!! 

5 hours ago, BaYArEa32 said:

So I believe I haven't said anything on here since before the draft and being a Browns fan from Cali I'm an outsider on here but I have hope for this team this year from what I've read so far. Hue is seeming comfortable in his role as just a hc and not also the oc. That gives me some hope first and foremost. Haley running the offense with the talent we have there and Tyrod who I believe is gonna have a career year with the talent around him. And Greg Williams having added talent on a d that was already pretty good I think we have a 2014 like start 6-5 7-4. I think we go 9-7 and miss wild card via tie break. I could be just in wishful thinking like I almost do every year but just feels different this year with talent that's there. I wanna go into details on personal predictions on players but don't wanna make this post longer this it already is. I feel like mind with this just not as smart and in detail lol. Cali Browns fan says go dawgpound!! 

Easy fix here, just post more often. ;)

On 5/21/2018 at 12:24 AM, brownie man said:

Coleman aint no Josh Gordon

If Josh Gordon plays all 16 games on this team we go at worst 6-10

after QB no single player adds more wins to this team than Gordon 

Myles could if he goes full j j watt 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, Lazy10 said:

Corey Coleman will have better stats than Gordon or Landry

Believe that

Hey, opposing defenses can't cover everybody.  Gordon and Landry will draw a lot of attention and whoever is the third wideout should get ample opportunities.  If that's Coleman, and he can take advantage of them...

Archived