Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Early 53 man roster projection

Just now, INbengalfan said:

You're willing to cut a fourth round pick after the amazing sample size of 12 preseason carries?

I'm not going to lose sleep either way.  The only thing I'm upset about is that we drafted a RB in the 4th round in the first place...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

I'm not going to lose sleep either way.  The only thing I'm upset about is that we drafted a RB in the 4th round in the first place...

Totally agree thetre, especially with Hill having shown something late in the season and Carson having done it last preseason

Nothing like Westerman having a great PFF grade, but Marvin saying he isnt good enough to compete for the starting job on the RG spot.

I know PFF isn't the answer, but Redmond and Hopkins have been had. Why not give him a shot. 

3 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Nothing like Westerman having a great PFF grade, but Marvin saying he isnt good enough to compete for the starting job on the RG spot.

I know PFF isn't the answer, but Redmond and Hopkins have been had. Why not give him a shot. 

Personally, I think whenever outside press praises backups the Coaches move that player down the depth chart.  Ego is a hellva drug.

Everyone else is wrong Livings > Mathis, Hill > Mixon/Gio.  I mean literally everyone is telling Marvin that's the wrong decision and he's entrenched on his stance...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Personally, I think whenever outside press praises backups the Coaches move that player down the depth chart.  Ego is a hellva drug...

The quote from Marvin makes it seem like it is mental. Which obviously we can't tell if he is blocking the right people, but at least he is blocking people and opening holes...but who knows.